Absolute Dentalfeel hustled

needed a tooth extracted. called and told them that i had a regular dentist but was out of town and i needed tooth extracted. i am 56 and have been walking the line of needing dentures. my dentist and i have discussed. went into the office, they did many xrays, she came in and IMMEDIATELY started upsellng. a half hour later, she says to me, we will start you today on a partial, you will love me, it will be great. i said no thank you, only getting the tooth pulled. well we will start you on a deep cleaning today. i said no i am only her to get the tooth pulled. I told her 4 times that all i needed was the tooth pulled. she then asked if i had taken any asprin, i said yes 4 in 24 hours. she told me to come back to get tooth pulled but they could do a cleaning! not one person asked me when i called if i had taken asprin. not one person advised me not to. they tried to upsell me and then took me for $95. i am still sitting here with a tooth that needs to be removed and i am $95 poorer. i have no insurance. this was my money and now i need to wait to go to my dentist when i have the $. i am going to report to the NV state board.

• Mr
    Mrs. W. Bradley May 12, 2014

I had a very bad experience with Absolute Dental also, in Carson City, NV., and hope to be able to file a law suite. They should not be in business. They lie and harass. It is all for the money and not the quality of treatment they give.
    Mrs. Bradley