Absolute Collection ServiceHarrasment, not dealing with legalities

They call me 3-4 times a day for 2 accounts. One of which I have no idea what it is; I have asked them numerous times to send me information on this account; which they say they cannot unless I make a payment on it. I have sent them letters (certified mail, Return receipt); which they deny ever getting [even when I tell them the tracking number!]. The other account has been disputed since I was given the original bill from the hospital. No one [the collection agency nor the hospital] will explain the charges to me and when I wrote them that I disputed it; they just say it is correct, but never answer any questions [They charged me $1, 500 for services I never received]. Both accounts have cease and desist orders on them and they still call everyday. I have complained to the authorities I was told to with nothing ever being done.

• Zi