Abesofmaine.com — fraud, real bad customer service
Ok, I ordered a panasonnic dmc kz28k digital camera from them, being atarcted because of the low price they were offering. There modulus operandy is same as all other fraud sites, I got a mail that "pls call to confirm your order". I did called, very nice (Since was first call), forced me to buy an extra battery/card, I got into the trap of buying extra battery. Order never came, called again and again, they just hung up on me or didnt pick it up or if they did asked to call complain dept.in short, no one was there to take my call because they were more interested in the money.
Luckily, I had made a mistake with the expiration date entry while buying so the credit company denied payment (Though strangely when I entered into there websites online payment, it went through).
So, I would say"pay a bit more but get peace of mind and dnt get cheated". These guys are fraud
More Abesofmaine.com Complaints & Reviews
- Abe's of Maine - unauthorized charges
- Abe's of Maine - terrible customer service
- Abe's of Maine - don't honor warranty
- Abe's of Maine - stay far away from abe's of maine
- Abe's of Maine - takes money but don't honor warrenty
- Abe's of Maine - order canceled without any contact
- Abe's of Maine - selling unstocked product & bait & switch
- Abe's of Maine - No order, no refund, no customer service
- Abes of Maine - dslr camera
- Abes of Maine - lack of customer service