Abans.comInstallation error for lg air conditioner (invoice number 12665528)

N Jul 02, 2020

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Nadeera Weerasinghe [protected]) (Customer - CONT -398447) and I have purchased LG Air Conditioner in 2019 and fixed it at Badulla.

With that good service and reference again I have purchased another LG Air Conditioner (Invoice Number 12665528) for my small hotel project on April 29th 2020 and Showroom Manager arranged installation and within days time it has installed at the location about 32 kilometers distance from the showroom.

The technical team came and fixed the unit within less than 2 hour time and left, Unit also working correctly. But when I use this I have realized the unit position in the room is not correct and always wasting electricity due to this wrong positioning. The unit is installed directly facing two regularly opening doors and always when the door opens, all the cool air flows out and the unit runs continuously and tries to maintain the temperature. Pls refer to my room drawing for a better explanation. Since the technical team is expert in the positioning of air conditioners and I believe they must think of these parameters before fixing the unit.

Anyway when I complained this matter to Badulla Service Center, they Informed me I have to pay Rs. 18, 000.00 for repositioning which is really unfair as this is technical correction and we are not experts about the positing of the air conditioners to advise the technical team.

So hope you can understand the situation there, wasting electricity and unnecessary running of the unit due to wrong positioning and I may not have to pay for repositioning.

Also considering the reputation of the product and also company, with future business of the customer please make necessary arrangements to correct this issue at your earliest which will be great for me.

Thank you very much for the support and special thanks for the showroom manager, badulla which gave great support and attention on this regard.

Nadeera Weerasinghe
[protected]

Installation error for lg air conditioner (invoice number 12665528)