AAmcoTransmissions.com — they stole my car and lied!
They gave me a bs estimate then tried to scam me out of $3500 in work that they said was done but the mechanic said had not yet started, they finished two weeks late then said it might not work, they finished at $700 over the estimate and only after a complaint to the BBB. Then they called us two weeks after the time agreed upon, and leaves us nasty messages on our voice mail and e-mail! Now he says to come get it but it sounds awful and is not guaranteed to work after putting in a brand new transmission... what?
More AAmcoTransmissions.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off 
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco! 
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating 
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine 
- Aamco - poor customer service
- Aamco - transfer case transmission