Menu

K
Author of the complaint
5:22 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I took my car into Aamco on Friday to ask them to check my brakes because they were grinding really bad. They told me that they needed to replace most of the rear brake and gave me a price for that. Then I came in and they told me another part needed to be replaced, which more than doubled the cost. I then applied for one of their credit cards and was accepted. They told me to bring the car back on tuesday so that all the parts would be in. I did so and they kept my car for hours and told me the struts got there late and that I should bring it back tomorrow (Wednesday), so I did. I went to check on the repair six hours later and they said they needed to keep it overnight. They then entered the card information and they gave me a six month interest free plan instead of the twelve month one they promised last week. They claimed it was an error and they gave me a number to call (which didnt even let me talk to an agent).

On top of this, they charged 100 dollars just to replace a headlight bulb.

More AAMCO Transmissions complaints & reviews

AAMCO Transmissions - rip off
AAMCO Transmissions - I was scammed at aamco!
AAMCO Transmissions - $4,000 job gone wrong