The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Aamco - Snellville, GA. — horrible service and poor ethics
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Took 3 days to tell me they did not have a part and charged me $200 in labor that included
re-installing the transmission, but when I got there it was still on a table. When I first arrived there I heard a Tech named Michael telling a lady on the phone how good women were in taking care of their cars and how bad men were in the same regard. I should have left right then. When I told Michael that I needed my truck no later than Saturday( three days earlier )he initially said that was not possible, but when I said I told him I would call him back after I spoke with some other repair shops, he called back within one minute and said " I called someone and we can have it ready Saturday." He then called Friday afternoon with the "no part story." The dealership I called quoted me $300 cheaper than Aamco's quote for the exact same repair. I sent a tow truck there to pick up my truck after paying the unjustified fees. I believe these people are dishonest and unethical.
More Aamco - Snellville, GA. Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - poor customer service