The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Aamco — attempted scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Was having problems with my 2008 Chrysler 300C (transmission slippage). Took to AAMCO in Waretown. Technician took it for test drive - came back and stated I had some "serious" transmission problems and quoted a price of $895 JUST TO DISASSEMBLE the transmission to find out what the "problems" were. He even did a "computer" check (??) which told him there was a "serious" problem.
Took vehicle to dealer (since I felt it may be covered under warranty - although it was a "used" vehicle purchased within one year and with only 9K miles at time of purchase - vehicle had 51K miles at time of transmission "problem". RESULTS: It cost a total of $150 to replace a seal that had become loose - causing trasnmission fluid to leak.
THIS COULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE been easily diagnosed by AAMCO as a "reputable" transmission specialist.
More Aamco Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - poor customer service