AAAroadside service

G Oct 28, 2019 Review updated:

Motorcycle went down /flat tire from hitting rock in road an hour from anywhere cell service existed so had friends call for me when they arrived at a town. I'm in the sun no shade no food little water and masses of flies for 3 hours when I flag down other drivers who promise to take my information and call AAA on my behalf multiple times. Clearly I had to stay with my motorcycle.
AAA ignored every single request from the Samaritans, leaving me stranded in the blazing sun and the company of 9000 sweat flies from 8:30am-5pm when a truck came for another bike that flew off the road about a mile from me.
I convinced the flatbed driver him to take me as well and made it home perhaps that evening.

What AAA DID do is send a truck from the wrong town to another town neither I nor my friends had ever heard of while my actual location, which was explained extremely clearly several times to the operator, would had been out of the driver's service area even if he hadn't gotten himself lost.

I. Don't. Like. Useless. Idiots.

• L
      Nov 16, 2019

Same to me in 17 degree weather. Left me to die. I will never get AAA again. Frost bite, hypothermia.