A-Look Eyeweardpulze branch, staff and products

A

25/2 - I had went to Alook at Dpulze branch to buy a new spectacles. Upo checking the eye, the staff told that my 'silau' and power had increased highly. Before is 1.75 and new one is 2.75. And i have pay more coz of the power increase which is rm258 instead of rm168 for the frame n normal lense.total all is rm500+. Upon collection, staff mentioned it will take 3 days with headache. However after 1 week using it, i still have bad headache even when in office but when using old spectacle no problem. I decided to go back to the shop and ask them to follow old power which should be lesser price. When i ask bout refund, they say that they cant refund because change lenses and high power will take more times. How can i do work like this?? And nobody tell me on this. This is not first time i wear new spectacles. This is so unfair because it is not my mistake and the staff seem not responsible at all!! I urge to you to refund back the balance or if not please refund 100% my money back. Failing which I will bring this matter to the authority.