7-Eleven — overcharging deeside posted prices
The posted price is not what is being charged at the register. The posted pricing is les than that is being charged . when this is pointed out the answer is we don't have the correct pricing label but the price that you are being charged is right despite is not being posted correctly.
There is apple turnovers posted at $1.39 they are charging $1.69 and 1.59 at random see attachment for both pics
it is at the 7-11 on corner of court and 15th street by the Sheraton hotel
I would appreciate a response back via email [protected]@gmail.com
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card