7-Eleven — customer service
I frequent your store located on SPID and Flour Bluff drive. An employee by the name of Christina has the worst customer service skills I have ever witnessed. She is inpatient and flat out rude. She acts as if customers are bothering her and often rolls her eyes when ringing people up. She speaks with an attitude and rolls her eyes at people. I will not continue to shop at this store if this kind of behavior is tolerated by employees. There is a Corner store across the street with employees who are friendly and welcoming. This store will continue to lose business with her working most evenings.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card