360shareproPaid, but cannot download!

P

I have paid 61.66 usd dollars for this program and cant download it. They wont accept my email address or password.

Beware!

Albert Szetela Apr 23, 2007

Help! I lost everything... Can't open 360 share or 360 pro down loads. I sure hope i wasn't virused.

• Ia
    Ian Walmsley Apr 23, 2007

Does anyone know what the company name is that appears on your credit card statement?

Joshua Austin Apr 23, 2007

I downloaded 360 pro and paid for it. However when I tried to open is it said that the file could not be found. I have tried reinstalling it many times but, it keeps giving me the error message that 360sharepro.exe has been moved or changed and will not open. If anyone can let me know what is wrong and/or how to fix it, I would be grateful. If not I would want my money back.

• Ro
    Rosemaryvargas May 09, 2007

I also paid for 360 sharepro and can not get connected i also have sent email with no response.

Josue Flores May 13, 2007

I have been downloading for one full month but since MAY 1st the application is dead. The software no longer works. I have send numerous e-mails but not even a reply was sent to me. I have reinstalled the software but still nothing.I paid for a lifetime membership and once the payment was fully processed the application stopped working.

Stephen Hutchins May 17, 2007

I have been trying to use this site also this whole month. I've paid for a life time. What the hell.

• Br
    Brenda Ramirez May 18, 2007

For days i have not been able to download anything with 360 share pro does anyone know whats going on?? I paid so i expect to get my moneys worth.

• Ju
    Julie rodriguez May 19, 2007

I purchased sharepro and cannot get it downloaded after i had it. Whats going on?

• Br
    Brenda Gail Greene May 21, 2007

Same here. I do want my money back if 360 sharepro is not working, I am still trying to get on and looking for a phone number to call. they do not response to email or password. I will not give up!!! Will post if I find out anything, you all do the same!!!

Brenda Gail Greene
    Mcleansville NC

• Pa
    Pamela Johnson May 21, 2007

We bought a lifetime membership for this and it worked ok for a while. I was able to finally get it back and was doing fine. I downloaded quite a bit a couple of months ago, but all of a sudden, AGAIN, I cannot open 369SharePro at all!!!

I would like to uninstall and reinstall it, but cannot find out how to reinstall it.

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Pamela

jason gibson May 24, 2007

Here people i found out how to fix mine so this is what you do one right click your 360sharepro icon and go to properties and then click find target if you have a error message a notebook icon click that and it will say what your problem is and most likely it will be the newest java update you've probably installed well completely remove java from your computer by going to your control panel and clicking add and remove programs scroll down until you see java if you have any delete all java's from it then restart your computer and go to this site and find your country and click what state is closest to you and install it, it will be Java Runtime Environment 1.5.0_05 and then make sure that you got 360sharepro and java in your firewall or firewalls and then all you do is click your 360share pro and it should come right up if not i have no idea what it is contact me at [email protected] for more info I'm not the smartest at computers but i know some stuff hey i am only 17 but i might be able to help you at any other things. Here is the site you go on for the java http://www.tucows.com/get/194327_86883 and type this in correctly and you will go straight to the download screen k peace .

• El
    Elbert Mercado May 27, 2007

I downloaded the 360 Share Pro. They had an advertisement for $1 every month for two years. They ended up charging me $60.54. They are a complete fraud.

• Je
    jennifer May 30, 2007

I haven't been able to access this site for a while and nothing! what up? No response from 360 and i am pissed!!!

• Ss
    S S K 98 Jun 02, 2007

There seems to be no contact from 360. The problem has been noted since last month. A full lifetime membership was paid for and as everyone else, doesnt work

• Ca
    caprice Brimmage Jun 04, 2007

It will not work!!!

• Su
    Suzanne Jun 07, 2007

I can't use this application anymore, will not open so that I can use it, Please help. I have paid for a lifetime and have only used it for a couple of years, maybe less.

Steven M. Smith Jun 11, 2007

I've been on the service for over a year and have been a loyal supporter of the technology. I have experienced one technical glitch during that time which was easily sorted using the current help software. The service has provided me with a lovely shared collection of first rate MP3's.

Unfortunately, it seems the service is no longer operating for me nor several of your other clients. Please send current updates or e-mail" tools for "re-installation". I will continue to look for ways to re-activate my service because though nothings perfect, the benefit of your product was worth the minimal fee.

Looking for satisfaction in the East of England.

• Ia
    Iain Scott Jun 12, 2007

Completely agree with Caprice tried uninstalling, erasing registry entries and reinstalling and downloading a fresh copy from their site. Got nothing accept dead mouse batteries from constantly trying to open SharePro360 on the desktop.

• Ge
    George Jun 12, 2007

I had the same problem so I uninstalled 360SharePro and downloaded the software again from their website. I installed it and it works.

I have had problems in the past running there software and they once informed me to make sure I have the latest Java running on my computer.

I currently have 360SharePro working and downloading songs and I am running Java 1.6.0_01.

Check you computer is running the correct Jave application. You will find Java in your Control Panel. Double Click on it and select the Java tab and view. The current Jave needs to be 1.6.0_01. or later. If it is not, go to Java.com and download the latest version and install it.

Hope this helps.
    G.

• Sh
    shane stewart Jun 12, 2007

Purchased 360sharepro program wont download how about refunds or fix the program.

stephen flannery Jun 13, 2007

I am like many others who have downloaded 360sharepro. This programme only worked for a few days for me after I to paid for a lifetime membership. I have tried to contact them to get my money back but without success.

This is a complete rip-off and if anyone knows how we can get this site stopped and our money back it would be great to hear from you.

• Pe
    Peter Charles Williams Jun 13, 2007

SharePro360 has gone bust, and we (like suc***s) paid for what we thought was legal downloading software because the STUPID mo*******king Government killed Napster. Now I have to resort to shoplifting for my music. If any Lawyer reads any of these complaints I would like him/her to be our Spokesman. No c**t rips me off.

• Ne
    Ned Jun 13, 2007

I bought lifetime membership to this 360 share pro "RIP OFF"only to find that I can't download anything at all the program won't even open up so please others learn from my mistake don't be sucked in, If any person knows the managers or there where abouts I would like to know!! Cheers to all who read this. Unhappy Tasmania AUST>.

• Pe
    PeterCollier Jun 15, 2007

I concur totally with many of the posted complaints - I paid for 360SharePro and soon after I installed it ,not only did it not function but it slowed down all other operations on my PC. I have repeatedly tried to contact them for advice without success. I have now uninstalled the program and the PC runs normally again.
    They're happy to take your money but reluctant to provide any service.

• Lu
    Luis Vazquez Jul 04, 2007

I download 360sharepro and i pay for two years. I stop downloading music for a while. But when back to to get more music nothing happen. Yes but they they got paid. I want some one to get me answers, or my money back.

marvin p james Jul 11, 2007

360 took my money but they do not deliver. Is 360 crooked? How do I get help?

• Vi
    vikas kumar Aug 02, 2007

I bought to membership this 360share pro . This is software naked doesn't work not at all. Use to before my computer was running ok never crash never freeze but now i can't do any job on computer its to slow doesn't work 360share pro never connected with web servers can u refund me back. Or change my software with new version. I bought this software 4,5 months ago. I m not very happy about this software.

john todd Sep 02, 2007

So pissed it said it only cost 5.99 and after i put my card number in and everything it sent me to a confirmation page and my total came out to 57 dollars and i cant find any contact number or nothing and it wont even work on my computer! I don't know what to do, they wont email me back.

Alvin J. Clark Sep 05, 2007

The program has always worked until today, will not launch... will not start program at all...

Alvin J. Clark Sep 05, 2007

I also paid in full for lifetime subscription 253bb!

• De
    Denis Lapetitepeste Sep 20, 2007

Wen I install ''Internet Explorer 7'' the problem start.
    Is Explorer 7 block all p2p i don't no at all.
    But am really mad of this. pay for noting
    Thanks for reading my complaints.

• Se
    sean danher Sep 24, 2007

paid for and installed 360 net day it was gone like it had been deleted

• Ta
    Tara L King Sep 26, 2007

I am having the same problem. Has anyone gotten it to work again or is the whole site gone? Just like everyone else, I paid too much money for this not to work. If anyone has any updates please let me know. Thought I was doing something stupid! I guess I was stupid for buying this.

Thanks!

• Ry
    Ryan Fox Nov 16, 2007

Some of the songs I download they make crackling staticy noises and it just sucks. Every song needs to be a nice clean cut with best sound quality. Any suggestions?? Rhapsody wasn't best for me neither is Itunes.

• Li
    lindsay salvage Nov 18, 2007

I have paid to download limewire but now it appears to be installed it will not open

matthew hallam Nov 22, 2007

I paid for lifetime membership about a year ago and could never download anything. If it did actually let me download the file wouldn't open. I recently tried to reinstall 360sharepro but it says my login has expired. Is this because my email address has changed?

• Je
    Jeannette Muller Nov 30, 2007

I have the exact same problem. At least I 0nly paid about $15 and probably got that in downloads before it quit. Initially they did tack on a charge for spyware that I did not order, and after a few e-mails they did remove that part of the charge.

It does seem to be a rip off.

jose juan perez Dec 09, 2007

I PAID FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIP ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND I CANNOT OPEN THE FILE. HOW I CAN FIX IT?

• Lu
    luis r merino Dec 18, 2007

Was not able to open program after downloading 5 times!

• Ed
    edilberto hernandez Dec 28, 2007

hey my 360 share pro is gone and my membreship still don't expired,can somebody help me to restored? thanks

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices