360 share {roFraud & viruses

This is a fraud. Full of viruses. I have logs to prove it. Cost $32 for absolutely nothing except a full day wasted ridding my PC of vicious malware and Trojans compliments of these gangsters.
I want my money back. Anyone got any idea how to go about it? I paid by Mastercard. Beware of this application it is a scam.

• mantloko Jan 11, 2011

Thank you your advice is much appreciated.

• mantloko Jan 10, 2011

Sadly the viruses came down the line with the actual programme. I never even got the chance to use it. That's my beef. :-((

• mantloko Jan 10, 2011

Thank you for your foul mouthed response. It was supposed to have a virus checker in it you stupid ###. I suppose you work for the ###ing company hence your facile reply.