Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Internet Services 2Checkout.com Scammers!!! Took over $500 of my legit transactions

2Checkout.com  -  Scammers!!! Took over $500 of my legit transactions

M
Author of the complaint
10:25 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I legitimately applied or registered an account for 2sell account with legit documents and everything they said to adjust on my website, I did everything for nothing. After getting sales over $500 they suddenly closed my account for no reason to take my money and use for their own good within a pandemic.

I was ridiculously scammed.

I registered and they did a manual review to my website:

1. Remove digital currency storage
2. Access to my client area
3. Only accept annual payment at a maximum... And so much more!

After a couple of sales, until I get over $500, they suddenly requested all my invoices and said they will review my account for no reason and told me to wait for up to 21 days before my money is released and when 21 days come along, they decided to closed my account for no reasonable cause and never responded to my questions further.

Screenshots:

Account closure

More 2Checkout.com complaints & reviews

2Checkout.com - payment to scam company
2Checkout.com - Closed account
2Checkout.com - Buyer Beware!
2Checkout.com - parrot training book
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2Checkout.com - Unauthorized credit card charge on my visa
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments