24 Hour Fitness — bmw stolen, thief stole gym bag from the men's locker
On the Labor Day ( 9/1/2008), I parked my Blue 4d Sedan BMW ( nameplate: SUDSBMW) in the 24 Hr parking lot and headed to the 24 Hr gym located at the Bayfair mall, San Leandro, CA 94578 around 5p. I kept my gym bag securely inside the menâ��s locker and locked with a combination lock. When I returned to the locker at 6p, the slot where I put my bag was taken by another person with a different lock. I returned to the parking lot and found my car stolen. I called 9-1-1 immediately and reported this incident. The case # is 08-41630.
This theft looks organized and well planned. I have also a suspicion that the crime couldn't have been completed so flawlessly without the assistance of a 24Hr staff. Breaking the lock, stealing the bag and leaving the 24Hr center without a trace in a crowded public place seems astounding to me.
I have done my job in filing a police report. The San Leandro Theft Investigation Unit is conducting the necessary investigation to catch the criminal. The insurance company is also going to hire a private detective. I have been also contacted by a reporter to publish this story in the newspapers.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase???
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment!
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour!
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service!
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed