24/7 Ridetotal fraud paid for town car recieved van instead

Ten day's prior to my Hawaian vacation instead of booking the usual multi stop van ride, I thought I'd treat my wife to a Town car ride to and from Lax and home. I received a receipt that clearly showed the cost paid up front and the image of the promised Town car. My p/u time was 3:55 am, without my knowledge 24/7 changed my ride to a private van and they sent an email 5 hours prior to p/u (9:55 pm)the day before and then refunded the difference my Chase CC, who said I couldn't dispute the charge, because they only charged for the service they provided. They NEVER intended to honor my request, even though they said it was guaranteed. They assigned a driver that never drives a Town car, only vans. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!
I was not the first and won't be the last to be victimised, they know how to game the system and YOU.
MATT you and TONY FENNELL @[protected] are shankers on the puss of the earth.

• Bi
    Bifford Jul 04, 2013

Terrible service, do not use them! We had a reservation to pick up a friend and they didn't even show up!

• Mb
    MBR52 Nov 15, 2011

I will never use them again. I found the drivers to be fine but they cancelled my ride back home from the airport. No call. The only indication i had of the cancellation was a cancel notification that my credit card would be credited. When i called them to find out what was up...they said they had no drivers. Sorry. Sorry? I cannot use a service that i cannot depend upon. I cannot depend upon 24/7 Ride.

• Mo
    mojavestars Nov 09, 2011

I completely agree. They're a horrible company with unprofessional employees, especially Matthew Martinez. I'll soon be posting up my complaint. DON'T USE 24-7 RIDE!!!