21st Mortgageforclosure

U

21st finally got their wish and my daughter moved out of the trailer she had financed thru them the first week of january. Before the month was over they had someone out here changing locks and at that time I was told I could view the trailer online in one week to see what they were going to sell it for.
When I looked in february there was still no listing
When I looked today there is still no listing. When I called they told me what the selling price would be and that they planned on remodeling it before sale. I then asked how they could remodel it when it’s setting on someone elses land and when they planned on moving the trailer. It was then the person asked me if I was the land owner (She used my name) and when I admitted that I was she hung up on me.
So even when they get what they want, do they then think they have the right to leave it sit on someone elses property indefinitely???
If anyone has time, feel free to call them at [protected] ext 1406 and ask them about listing 222252.

k9bellarae Apr 24, 2012

for some reason my last comment posted to 21st and not the subway complaint.

k9bellarae Apr 24, 2012

i agree with the original post and i disagree with all the crap the poster of the comment is getting. Is this complaint site for high school students or for adults, because after reading these comments on the complaint, I feel like you guys are a bunch of high school students?? The only mature comment i read was the original complaint from linusOno1 about subway.

k9bellarae Apr 24, 2012

i got stuck with 21st mortgage co too. my loan was sold to them, so i didn't get a choice who got my loan just like the rest of u. i am a single mom (due to being raped) so i didn't get to choose to become pregnant either but i do love my girl. i am almost 2 payments behind and my story is the same, i think i will contact legal aide and see what they say. everyone needs to google the TN Better Business Bureau and file a complaint, then file a complaint with the federal trade commission after you google them to. also google your governor and the TN state governor and submit a contact form or click contact us button and fill out the form. they will help you and send you to the appropriate people to help you. i suggest waiting on the Attorney general in your state and in TN because if they find enough evidence of wrong doing they will file a law suite against 21st and we the ones being verbally abused will not get any of the money. we need to find away to file a tort claim against 21st and sue the piss out of them so they are force to close down. This has to be a huge amount of money several million because they will payout and the payout is what will shut them down. Please email me so we can get a list of people collected so when the lawsuit gets filed everyone will have a fair chance.
    TOYOTAFAN123 --- you need to stop!!! Unhappy scammed customer could have been getting beaten up daily by her husband and choose to keep her kids safe and to do that had to leave. if my husband cleaned out my life savings i would divorce him to. no we are not deadbeats because we ran into hard times and are behind on our mortgage. that makes us human. and to do what 21st is doing to us even though we can to them to get help is inhumane and against the law. we just need to find that loop hole. the only 2 reasons i can think of for your comments is that your are a cold hearted person and doesn't care about anyone but yourself. obviously the 2 reasons i listed are true because you sound like the 21st mortgage employees, hey i a suggestion for you toyo apply for a job w/21st. i think u will fit right in because as it appears to me your attitude and mouth will fit right in.

Unhappy Scammed Customer Apr 07, 2012

@ Toyotafan ~ you are a joke of a human being and I'll not give any of your comments any further responses.

owner of trailer perhaps
    but have no rights to land.
    and those of you that are so judgmental, I hope you never end up in a similar situation

Unhappy Scammed Customer Mar 26, 2012

21st cannot lay claim to the property because I own the property!!! MY Stupidity??? Here again it appears someone doesn't have all the facts. The land has absolutely NOTHING to do with the trailer other than it is sitting on MY land.

sounds like you are a 21st Employee
    try being the mother of 3 with a deadbeat ex-husband that left the bills get behind then cleaned $10 grand out of the savings and disappeared. Never point a finger in judgement of someone because there are always 3 poiinting.