1st Choice Car Spares UK LtdJunk engine

P

West Coast Breakers got in contact with me after I requested an engine on Last Choice spares, sorry think they call themselves 1st Choice, they sent me a scrap lump for my £276. Day late with delivery, I was'nt there then. Hole in alloy casing oil pissed out of, wasn't even new damage. Then they tell me it was a day late because TNT said it had been knocked off the pallet. My naive wife had signed for it so sing for your refund. Ok lets see what Last/1st Choice have to say. Er, David Clarke, customer service mongager, (yes thats mong), quite happy with this. Me fuming. Trading Standards now involved and my card company fraud dept. taken over my claim. If they get away with this there's little future for this type of purchasing second hand car parts. Distant selling scamsters.

• Nu
    Nutsandbolts Jul 14, 2018

Thank you for your reviews. Just managed to get off the phone from someone from Lancashire who asked for the money up front. I said I don't work that way and put the phone down.

Thanks guys!

jollygirl Oct 19, 2013

I enrolled with zing auto coverage and paid 18 months of premiums never needing to use it til now. All i get is a stupid phone recording and never able to speak to a live person. I hope these people get caught and rot in jail. I think that 1stchoice.co.uk director should be put in prison.