Menu
Baltini Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Baltini
reviews & complaints

www.baltini.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 (reviews, complaints, ratings)
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Baltini has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Baltini. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Baltini reviews & complaints

P
1:09 am EDT

Baltini Baltini Is A Scam

Be careful, they will eventually scam you. After purchasing many items from them, they broke through and blatantly LIED by stating I had removed a tag before returning an item. That is malpractice and not a way to treat customers who have spent thousands on their site. Charging $70 to ship an item back? Absolutely shameful, and below any other distributor out there.

S
4:21 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Baltini Scam alert!!! Buyer beware!!!

This company is a pure SCAM with garbage customer service. I received a defective item from them and they replied with photos of a different item claiming it was not defective. Upon emailing them, they refuse to offer any remedy whatsoever other than to return the item at an extremely costly expense. This company has severely lacking customer service as they just copy & paste the same email over and over again with no desire to resolve the issue. They do NOT have the customer's best interests at heart, nor do they have any desire to make things right. These people are crooks. I will be taking this further and I will make it my business to EXPOSE the atrocious treatment and lack of customer support.

K
7:59 am EDT

Baltini Beware of Baltini: Scam Alert! Don't Waste Your Money on These Crooks

Baltini is a total scam! They took my hard-earned cash and didn't give it back when I asked for a refund. They said I returned the item damaged, but that's a total lie. These guys are nothing but a bunch of crooks. I wouldn't recommend buying anything from them, not even if it was the last store on earth.

Read full review of Baltini and 2 comments
2 comments
A
A
Alena Tam
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just had the same experience. I got my husband a pair of dress shoes from Prada, and he didn't even try them on. I only took out from the box one shoe to show him and mailed it back right away. After receiving them, they sent me pictures of scratching shoes and the damaged box. I'm in complete shock of WTF.

M
M
mk0104
Brooklyn, US

They did this to me too! I ordered a pair of shoes from them and only tried on one shoe in my home on the carpet. They now sent me an email saying the shoes were damaged. I asked for a photo and they sent me photos 3 days later showing both shows extremely worn and scuffed. This is a complete scam!

Is Baltini legit?

Our verdict: Baltini has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Baltini's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Baltini can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Baltini earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Baltini achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for baltini.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Baltini as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Baltini's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Baltini.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Baltini website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Baltini have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Baltini and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Baltini.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

K
7:15 am EDT

Baltini Untrustworthy and Unfair: My Disappointing Experience with Baltini

Baltini is not a good place to shop. They are not honest with their customers. I had a bad experience with them. They said my order was only $200, but it was actually $200.01. Because of this, they charged me for shipping. This is not fair. I don't think I will ever shop with them again.

G
6:41 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Baltini Baltini Review: Disappointing Experience with Refusal to Return Item and Extra Charges

I recently had an experience with Baltini that left me feeling quite disappointed. I had ordered a beautiful S Max Mara coat, but unfortunately it was too small for me. I quickly returned the item, but was shocked when the company refused the return and claimed that the coat was stained.

I was sent a few pictures of the supposed stains, but they were not clear at all. I don't even remember seeing any visible stains when I received the coat, and I certainly did not cause any damage to it. Despite this, Baltini is now charging me an extra $70 to ship the item back to me.

To say that I am frustrated with this situation would be an understatement. Not only am I stuck with an item that doesn't fit me, but I am also being charged extra for damages that I did not cause. This has been the worst online shopping experience I've had in recent years, and I would not advise anyone to order from Baltini.

In the future, I will be much more cautious about where I shop online. It's important to do your research and read reviews before making a purchase, as you never know what kind of experience you might have. I hope that others can learn from my mistake and avoid the frustration and disappointment that I've experienced with Baltini.

T

Baltini Baltini Review: Poor Business Practices and Customer Service

I had a really bad experience with Baltini. I was already skeptical about them because I had read some negative reviews online, but I decided to give them a chance anyway. I was looking for a Saks Potts coat in a specific size and color that was sold out everywhere else, so I thought I'd try my luck with Baltini.

I placed my order in the evening and the next morning, I woke up to a text message asking for a screenshot of my personal financial information to prove that I had placed the order. I was really surprised and hesitant to give them my information, but I eventually sent them a blacked-out screenshot with the information they were looking for.

After a day of not hearing anything, I started getting emails asking for the same financial information over and over again. I was really worried that it was some kind of phishing scam, but eventually, I got an apology saying that it was just a glitch in their system and they had received my information.

Two days later, I followed up to see what was going on with my order, and I was told that I had not passed their fraud detection verification. I was really upset because I had the funds available and had never been denied a transaction before. I felt like I had missed out on a great opportunity to get the coat I wanted and become a repeat customer.

Overall, I would not recommend Baltini. They have some serious issues with their business practices and customer service. If you're looking for something that's hard to find, I would suggest looking elsewhere first.

About Baltini

Baltini is a premium online fashion retailer that offers a wide range of high-end clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women. The company is known for its exceptional quality, unique designs, and excellent customer service. Baltini has quickly become a go-to destination for fashion-conscious individuals who are looking for the latest trends and styles.

One of the things that sets Baltini apart from other online retailers is its carefully curated selection of products. The company works with some of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, including Gucci, Prada, Balenciaga, and Saint Laurent, to name just a few. This means that customers can be sure that they are getting the very best in terms of quality and style.

In addition to its impressive selection of products, Baltini also offers a user-friendly website that makes it easy for customers to find what they are looking for. The site is well-organized and features a variety of search options, including by brand, category, and price range. Customers can also take advantage of the site's helpful filters, which allow them to narrow down their search by size, color, and other criteria.

Another standout feature of Baltini is its commitment to customer service. The company offers free shipping and returns on all orders, as well as a dedicated customer support team that is available to answer any questions or concerns. Customers can also take advantage of the site's live chat feature, which allows them to get real-time assistance from a customer service representative.

Overall, Baltini is an excellent choice for anyone who is looking for high-quality, stylish clothing and accessories. With its impressive selection of products, user-friendly website, and exceptional customer service, it's no wonder that the company has quickly become a favorite among fashion-conscious shoppers.

Baltini Customer Reviews Overview

Baltini is an online fashion retailer that offers a wide range of designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women. The website has received positive reviews for its extensive collection of high-end fashion brands, including Gucci, Prada, and Saint Laurent. Customers have praised the website for its user-friendly interface and easy navigation, making it simple to find the perfect outfit or accessory. The website also offers free shipping and returns, which has been appreciated by customers. Additionally, Baltini has received positive reviews for its excellent customer service, with many customers reporting quick and helpful responses to their inquiries. Overall, Baltini is a highly recommended online fashion retailer for those looking for designer clothing and accessories.

Holistic Rating Overview

1.0
11 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Baltini phone number

+1 302-217-3836
+1 302-217-3836
Click up if you have successfully reached Baltini by calling +1 302-217-3836 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Baltini by calling +1 302-217-3836 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Baltini by calling +1 302-217-3836 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Baltini by calling +1 302-217-3836 phone number

Baltini website

www.baltini.com

Baltini email

Baltini social media

Baltini address

USA

Baltini Category

Baltini is related to the Attorneys and Lawyers category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Baltini?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Baltini Customer Service. Initial Baltini complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Baltini above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Baltini. Discuss the issues you have had with Baltini and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.