1Ink.comcanon 246xl cartridge

S

On order # 6064846 I ordered and received a 3 pack made up of 2 PG 245XL and 1 CL246XL cartridges. I installed the black cartridge a few weeks ago and it worked fine. Yesterday I installed the color cartridge and it printed two barely acceptable copies and then totally failed. I put my used Canon CL- 246XL back in and it printed a couple copies. All seems fine except the new cartridge. Is there something I am doing wrong or is the cartridge at fault? Help!

George Manning email [protected]@aol.com