1inkbad printer ink

D

I thought that I would save a little money buying ink from these people, What a mistake it was.
The first shipment of ink wouldn't work in my printer, My printer kept asking for me to install the ink and it was already in my printer, So I called 1ink up and told them of the problem and they shipped me another set of cartridges and they did the same thing.
So I called them to let them know of the problem and they said that they would ship me some more and I told them that I didn't want to wait any more for more ink that wouldn't work and that I needed a return label for the eight cartridges that they have sent me.
Then I was told that it would cost me to ship them back, So because of there mistake instead of saving myself some money it cost me.
DON'T EVER DO BUISNESS WHITH THESE PEOPLE, I THINK THEY MAKE MOST OF THERE MONEY ON THE SHIPPING IT WILL COST YOU TO SEND THERE MISTAKS BACK...

• Sh
    Shar F Oct 01, 2013

every single ink cartridge i buy from this company comes and is EMPTY, do not buy from them just because they are cheaper lol. you will regret it

• We
    WesleyAdam May 29, 2018

I bought your ink and the color is terrible it's reddish and blurry I paid over $70.00 thinking I was saving money boy what a mistake
    Annette Johnson
    110 E Cedar Spencer WI 54479

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices