123helpme.comavoid them

V

123helpme.com displays advertisments in which lead the reader to believe that their business is a solution for the person that is looking for a completed, high quality essay, or paper.

In essence, the website represents itself as being worthy of actually delivering a completed essay. BUT, my experience with 123helpme.com was extremely outgrageous, and negligent on their behalf.
First off, the "purchased version" of the essay that i bought was merely 15 words more than the "sample version"
But the most significant thing about the "purchased version", is that a large portion of the actual essay is not presented in any type of proper format whatsoever. Half of the 880 words that was purchased were listed phrases among the beginning and ending paragraphs.
I mean, this is just rediculous.
i am sure that this has happened in the past, and they are probably do not list their mailing address, or phone number in hopes to try and avoid a lawsuit.

• Updated by Itiola · Apr 07, 2019

I demand a refund. I saw a charge I didn't authorise on my statement.

• St
    Stormy Li May 14, 2017

123helpme.com are SCAM ARTISTS! I purchased their monthly service because I find it helpful to read other essays to get the creative juices flowing. After reading 2 essays, I cancelled the subscription immediately. I did not expect a refund of my March payment of $29.95 because you pay up front for the month. I get that. However, I was surprised when I was billed in April for a second month for $29.95. I contacted PayPal and was told after their investigation that the company said I had not cancelled. I went to the 123helpme website and tried to find their phone number. Surprise, surprise - they have no phone number, no address. You have to contact them via email, which I did. I have been given a complete runaround. You never get the name or ID number of the person who is returning your emails. They told me that to be reimbursed for this mistake, I should have contacted them within 48 hours. When I sent them proof that I had emailed them within 48 hours, they simply sent me an email stating that my ticket had been closed. In the end, I gave up and they have $59.90 of my money for reading 2 essays that were definitely not college level writing. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and encourage others who have been scammed to do the same and put this company out of business. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-6

• Bo
    Bobby Sharp Jun 17, 2017

@Stormy Li Maybe you should write your own papers from now on.

shruti p Oct 12, 2017

@Stormy Li can you provide me the email please because they charged me 29.95 and when i go to the website to cancel it, IT SAYS TO PICK A PLAN. REPLY ASAP. THANK YOU

Sa Ba Jun 07, 2017

Fraud Alert
    Don't purchase anything from these [censor] they are fraud, I purchased an essay from their site from my sister 's credit card $2 for 2days and on second day they took $29 from her account. I went again on thoer site after 2 days and tried to get anoher essay but I didn't have access to full essay so I went on another 2 days trial for $2, by that time I didnt check they already took $29. My sister checked her account statement yesterday and finds out that they are charging her $29 every month, sometimes twice a month . I emailed them to refund our money back they replied me saying when I went on two days trial it wasn't cancelled after two days which was a lie because I had to went on two days trial again after the first time I signed in. They took so much money from ber account and. Now these [censor] are refusing to refund the amount. Im going to sue them, I called my lawyer I have all the proofs, my account statements their emails.
    Please be alrest DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY ARE FRAUD
    Plus I will everyone in my university, not to purchase anything from this site so they can't rip off more students

• Bo
    Bobby Sharp Jun 17, 2017

@Sa Ba Maybe you should write your own paper.

• Ri
    RitaKraft Apr 20, 2018

@Sa Ba I had the exact same problem. I sent them an email advising them that I am going to file a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) . I also let them know that I am going to reach out to others via social media to find out who else has been scammed to possibly file a "class action" lawsuit against them for their false advertisement and unethical business practices. Could you please email me your information so we can possibly shut these scammers down and get our refund that we are entitled to according to their website? My email address is [protected]@outlook.com. If anyone else has experienced this problem and is reading this, please send me an email too.

Thank you!
    Rita

• Om
    omerfaruk Dec 19, 2017

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME CANCEL MY ACCOUNT ON THAT SCAM OF A WEBSITE? I can't find anything on the website- there is no link for cancellation!!! Please email me if you know how to do that: omerfarukatas96 at gmail com

• exodependragon Jan 11, 2018

That's lovely. I haven't bought anything. I was under the impression there were good free essays for examples of anthologies, and some minutes of scouring and "sorting by color rating", I noticed it went from Strong > Good > Better > Strong > Powerful > Term > Research. No free color rating found. I thought something was fishy and lord and behold - they keep pushing for an upgrade. I noticed the Contact only gave a mere "post a message for us" with no real information - figured it was a scam site. Beware, people.

• Mb
    mbbbbbbb Apr 24, 2018

Here's the owner of the website if you want to sue them, I was looking around and it says they hide their identity, so I figured that it should be a scam

Organisation: 1&1 Internet Inc
    Phone Type: freephone
    Email: United States

• Cr
    Crystal Salter May 09, 2018

Even if you call that 877 number it gives you the number [protected] which tells you to leave a message and your call will be returned.

• Ju
    jun777 Aug 12, 2018

is anybody get refund from 123 helpme? cuz I went through same situation. but they refuse to refund.what do I have to do?

• Ak
    Akeelah Capone Aug 14, 2018

Hello, I'm complaining about the over that I'm receiving from my account by your company. At first it was only 2$ that I needed in order to get access to block, then they changed me 29.95$ and I filled à complain to my bank and they returned back now they changed me the same amount again twice. I want my money back ASAP as soon as possible.

• Gb
    G-berrocal Aug 15, 2018

I purchased the 2-day promotion and I ended up being charged 29.95 after this 2-day offer was over on June 9th!!!
    I did not authorize any monthly payments.
    I would like to get my money back!!!

• St
    Stephanie carrillo Aug 16, 2018

Hi this is an emergency you guys took 30 dollars away from me and I canceled the premium a month ago . I need a refund now because it's an emergency please contact me it's [protected]

• Ww
    Wwireless Aug 17, 2018

We’re all in the same boat... any attorney handle class action for all of us here !!? Pls contact me @ [protected]@ Gmail. Com !!

• Ej
    E. Jack Sep 05, 2018

I recently made a one off purchase of an essay from this company for £2.00 in doing so I apparently signed up for a two day trial of a “premium”
    membership, if this is not cancelled within 48 hours they charge you £29.95.
    I emailed them and they said they had cancelled the membership but would not refund the 29.95.
    An extremely underhand way of operating, I would not recommend anyone uses this company. I have ordered a new bank card and changed my details, do not give them your bank details. I wish I had read the reviews before using the company, the sample “essay” I bought was not of a particularly good standard either...

• Ka
    Kathlyn Harrington Oct 14, 2018

I want my money back

Jaiden M Oct 14, 2018

I did a two dollar two day trial. i cancel my account after the two days and 29.95 was charged. I was not told I want my money back. im not using it if they are not gonna tell you what they are doing if you dont cancel the account after the "twodays"

• Ap
    April menzies Oct 15, 2018

I was overcharged, the website said $10 a month and $119 a year . They billed my card $119. Please I am asking for a refund

Comments

• Ha
    Hayat Said Oct 21, 2018

i dont unerstand why you guys took 40$ from my account and i canceled my membership i need to get my money back because i jsut want to try it and it said i can use it for 2 days for 2$ and i like it and then i canceled it so thats not right from you guys to take my money from me im a student and i need tat mone back as soon as possible

hayat said

• Da
    Dawn Kleinspehn Oct 21, 2018

My name is Dawn Kleinspehn and I reviewed one essay a couple of months ago and only made an account to access the one essay and I have not used it since, and I thought I had canceled it afterwards but it still had me as a member. I want a refund and my money back!!!

email me [protected]@aol.com

• Cr
    Craintrain Nov 04, 2018

Hello! I was on your website today and wanted to get a subscription, I ended up deciding on the $9.95/m plan, well instead of being charged $9.95, i was charged $91.29, no description or reason why but I'd like a refund of my money back ASAP.

• Te
    Tedrick Williams Nov 04, 2018

I need my $29.95 put back on my card I cancel my membership and my account is in the negative I needed that money for something.

• Jp
    Jpmmm Nov 05, 2018

I was overcharged more than 100 dollars by these crooks. This company is a con artist. I don't know how to recover that money. I made a report to my bank. what else we can do guys?

• Be
    Beenita Humagai Nov 12, 2018

I signed up for the trial for the $2.00 and canceled within that time period but then was charged $29.95 on my debit card. I would like the charge refunded i debit is 9562 the last number please i need help i have no way to contact the 123helpme.com my bank is going overdraft because of the 29.95 dollars deduction.

• Mu
    Mustafa Al Azzawi Nov 20, 2018

I signed up for the trial for the $2.00 and canceled within that time period but then was charged $29.95 on my credit card. It was supposed to only charge $2.00. I didn't even give promotion to be charged $29.95. Can I have my refund and cancel the plan?

• Ge
    Gee Wade Dec 11, 2018

I Signed Up For The 2 Day Trial & It Ended Taking 29 Dollars From My Acc I Want A Refund . So Therefore I Should've Gotten Charged For The 2 Day Trial Instead Of The Monthly Charge

• Ke
    kesigan siwarameswaren Dec 11, 2018

if i cancel my membership do i get any money back???

Jasmine Bustillo Dec 11, 2018

I wouldn't mind paying for $10 for one much but I did not authorize the payment of 119. This is not fair, I want a refund.

• Ai
    aichasira farota Dec 12, 2018

i sign up for a two days 2$ service then later i got automtically charged 30$ each month. i wish you to refund my money . i went and looked at my bank statement i seen where you all had too 30$ out of my account today and i was wondering can i get a refund back.

• De
    deno gordon Dec 12, 2018

Hello! My name is Deno Gordon, on December 5, I signed up for the monthly subscription that costs $9.95/month. However, my debit card was charged $119.40, which is a price for the premium monthly subscription. I cancelled my subscription that same day. Please refund this immediately.

• Ya
    Yash Patel Dec 12, 2018

I paid $2 for 2 days and i want to cancel even then they charged $39.95 for the month i want to get refund

Shamiquil McKnight Dec 13, 2018

I would like to know if I can get a refund on a payment that was made today on 11/17/18

• Ho
    holly comstock Jan 05, 2019

I got changed for 30.00 for help me.com and I didn't approve of this. Haven't gotten a refund and have been trying to get something on the phone yet no one has fixed it

• 王亦明 Jan 05, 2019

The unauthorized charges happened on December 13, 2018. I did not want to have the membership with it. I am requesting for a refund to my debit card account. All i did before is just bought a essay for $2

cheerrio Jan 06, 2019

The unauthorized credit charges happened on December 11, 2018. I did not want to subscribe for another month for $29.95 to be exact. I am requesting for a refund to my credit card account.

Shawnteanna Dame Jan 06, 2019

I didn't use this site and they took 29.95 out of my account and I want my refund because I canceled my membership your not going to keep my money after I canceled the membership. I didn't even mean to make this account. I would like my refund I didn't want to use this site. That's money I don't have to give that almost overdrafted my card.

• Ti
    Tiera N Jan 06, 2019

I signed up for the trial for the $2.00 and canceled within that time period but then was charged $29.95 on my debit card. I came back to the account that I thought I had previously canceled and it showed it was still active. I would like the charge refunded or I will be getting my manager involved ASAP!

• Ab
    Abby E Jan 16, 2019

the same thing happened to me and I need that extra money back

• Mo
    Monterria Daniels Jan 22, 2019

I was charged without my supervision

Comments

• Cu
    cumekia Feb 11, 2019

Unauthorized charge on debit card 1-16-19. False advertisement the initial amount should have been $9.95 and my card was charged $119.20. The membership was canceled immediately and there is no contact number to speak with anybody. I need refund asap or contact with someone. I am a college student and I don't have money to be donating for nothing.

Joslyn Croslin Feb 25, 2019

On February 16 I purchased a one month plan for 9.95 and wanted to cancel the next month but I had already gotten charged for 12 months of use, When i should have only gotten charged the full $10 since I only had it for this month only. My credit card was charged $120 for the whole 12 months.

• Je
    jesusdeniz12 Feb 25, 2019

trying to cancel your subscription. but you cant even help others out. i have paid while trying to avoid more payments from you. you have taken 360 dollars from my account i even changed cards but that doesnt help. this is illegal!

• Zi
    Zinah Faisal Feb 25, 2019

I was chagred today 29.95$ for a monthly subscription which I did not authorize. I don't remember subscribing for this website in the past but if I did I am positive that I did cancel the trial. I'd like to get a refund please and thank you.