Zynex Medical IncFraud

B

I received a unit from my therapist. I was never told about the auto shipping of the pads, nor did I agree to receive them. I began receiving them in June of 2014 but never saw a bill so I assumed they were being covered. In February 2015 I finally received a bill threatening collections if not paid. I called the company to stop shipments. They told me that I signed an agreement for auto shipping but to date they haven't produced any evidence BECAUSE I NEVER AGREED TO ANYTHING. Today, I received another bill with a new balance that shows they billed my insurance company for the machine, which they paid in FULL; but they're charging ME another $40 over and above the quoted MSRP for the device!