Apria Healthcare Group Logo

Apria Healthcare Group

Having problems with Apria Healthcare Group?

1888 492 7742 (Customer Service)
+1 877 265 2426 (CPAP Supplies)
+1 800 780 1076 (Apria Pharmacy Network)
+1 844 260 1788 (Refresh Home Enteral Nutrition)
+1 800 780 1228 (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
+1 855 648 8369 (Non-Invasive Ventilators)
+1 888 452 4363 (Kaiser Members)
+1 866 689 8098 (Humana Members)
+1 800 901 3566 (CareCentrix Members)
+1 855 869 9436 (Oxygen Scheduling)
+1 855 613 8306 (Oxygen Concentrator Checks)
+1 855 371 1220 (Equipment Return)
+1 844 235 2738 (Apria Great Escapes Travel Program)
+1 800 436 5657 (Sleep Supplies & Accessories)
+1 800 260 8808 (Patient Satisfaction)
+1 866 505 6365 (Payments)
+1 800 633 4227 (Branches)
26220 Enterprise Court Lake Forest
Lake Forest, California

Complaints & Reviews

Apria Healthcare Group — Apria won't give me a proper itemized or flex statement

Apria is running me in circles. I have emailed and called multiple times trying to get an answer as to what I...

Apria Healthcare Group — Claims insurance is delayed on processing claims 2-3 years later

I have been assured each time I pay and close this account with apria that the account is paid in full and...

ApriaNebulizer

I received a nebulizer from Apria that medicare paid for. Never was told the amount paid and never had a contract. Then I started to get bills for supplies I never received. Now they call and hang up several times a day. Then one of their scammers called and said they were picking up the machine that was paid for. This company is a total rip off. I see thousands of complaints against this thieving company. Don't use these crooks for anything. They lie and steal. Then someone who can't speak hardly any English is who you are stuck trying to talk to. Total crooks. This rip off company should be put out of business.

Apria Healthcare Group — Billing

For my own sanity I'll keep this short and to the point. We entered into a 12 month agreement with Apria on...

Apria Healthcare Group — Billing department

I received a CPAP from Apriah in April of 2017. Over $900 was paid out of my FSA over the next few months. On...

Apria Healthcare GroupDelivery service

My wife is currently in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). Via Kaiser, a home oxygen concentrator was ordered from APRIA. I was visiting my wife today [protected]) I received a call from ARIA that I need to go back home as the portable Oxygen concentrator was to be delivered by 3:45 PM. So I had to cut short the visit with the wife to get home to accept the oxygen concentrator. About 2:30 PM I checked on-line regarding the status of the delivery. On-line it said that it would be deliver now between 7:30 to 9:30 PM. I called Apria to find out what had happened and they verified that it was now after 7:30 PM before it is delivered. I had informed Apria when they initially called today that the wife was not getting out of the SNF unless at least Friday. They said it was crucial that the oxygen concentrator be delivered today. I asked why was I told that I had to come home to accept the concentrator by 3:5 PM and she said that she did not know ho told me that. When I explained, that is another lie as they document the calls and know who called me. She then said that was Dispatch and they are different from Customer Service. The bottom line is that I accommodated Apria to meet their needs at a select delivery time. NEVER AGAIN. Now they will have to meet my schedule and come when I am available. I will let Kaiser know also that APRIA is lying to patients regarding delivery of supplies and it is APRIA that is unable to meet there own scheduled delivery times.

Apria Healthcare GroupTerrible customer service and billing!

I have been with Apria for over 10 years and used to love dealing with them. Within the last year, the company outsourced their billing and customer service to the Philippines. Since that time, the robocalls have been nonstop. As soon as I blocked one number, they start calling with another number. I placed an order in February and then again in August. I have excellent insurance and I was told what my co-pay would be while on the phone ordering supplies. I gave them my FSA debit card to pay for those co-pays knowing exactly what amount was being charged. To my surprise, I was charged $130.00 more than I was told. When I called, I could barely understand the person on the phone. Finally, I understood that my insurance company denied my claim. So, I called my insurance company only to find out that Apria never even put the claim through to my insurance. My insurance company put me on hold and contacted Apria. They told Apria to submit the claim as it was never billed through my insurance. They too struggled to communicate with the person on the phone. Finally the Apria representative said they would submit it. Well, it has been three weeks since that call with no word on the claim. So, I again called my insurance company and they contacted Apria again and put me on hold. After holding for 35 minutes, my insurance company got back on the line with me and said that the Apria representative states they didn't charge my flex card. So, I called my FSA company to verify that the charge was from Apria and it was definitely charged by Apria. To say that I am livid is an understatement. I have had to spend my time and energy to rectify what some person in the Philippines messed up. After reading other reviews on Apria Heathcare, I'm not alone in my anger and frustration! I even wrote an email to the president of Apria with no response. I'm submitting this review so others can avoid the headaches that I and others are enduring.

Apria Healthcare GroupWill not issue refund

Apria Healthcare issued a refund check in my 2-year-old son's name, which my bank would not process. I was advised to contact the company and have the check reissued in my name. I started this process in 12/2018. Since then, I have made multiple attempts to get the check reissued. The first time, I was told the check would be reissued in 7-21 business days. That didn't happen. Subsequent phone calls to billing department are met with one excuse after another. The billing representatives promise to research the matter and call me back. I have yet to receive a return phone call. Today, I called and asked to speak to a supervisor and was completely stonewalled. All of the supervisors are busy, no one can take my call. CSR told me that there is a process to follow which takes time...? She finally promised me that a supervisor named Honoe would call me back within an hour. Yeah, right.

Just want my refund check reissued. How hard can that be? Most incompetent billing department I've ever dealt with. So frustrated.

Apria Healthcare Groupservice for pt. discharge equipment

August 1, 2019

We live in Mendocino. I was an RN for 38 yrs at our local hospital in Fort Bragg, CA. My husband, Paul Weeks 7/18/1944. had a stroke and was discharged from Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital in Santa Rosa, CA to our home 7/30/19. I am more than appalled at the more than 20 conversations and messages that were left on our telephone. [protected]. e-mail is [protected]@mcn.org. The transferring hospital ordered a wheelchair and a walker to be delivered to our house prior to discharge on the 30th. Almost every person talked with had such a thick accent and talked soooo fast, I was unable to get hardly any conversation. Occasionally a person called and would say the wc and walker was on the way. Then the next call, 30 min. later a person would say, no to everything. We have medicare and a supplement. I finally gave up returning any of the 20 + calls I received. Then they called me and wanted the doctor's NPI no. You know I would not even know that. They say the calls are recorded. I sure hope so and I dare you to listen to any of them.
          Then the discharging hospital were appalled and plan to make a complaint to State of CA or JC. I used to work with Apria when I was a nursing manager and they were great. What has happened? This communication was very inappropriate. Our local hospital says they have the same problem. SR Hospital actually ended up buying us a wc and walker. Now that is customer service!
          I want to be contacted and I never want this to happen to another person. This could have been a huge patient safety issue. Stroke patient with L-sided paralysis, how was I going to get him out of the car into what? How to get to the house? Thank you SR Hospital.
          Please call me with an explanation, an apology and reimbursement to Santa Rosa Hospital-contact Beth Pesutich-Mendoza [protected]. I really do not want to call the State or Joint Commission. But this must change!!! Very poor patient safety issue.

Marcia Weeks
          Mendocino, CA
          [protected]

Apria Healthcare GroupBilling

Apria's billing is a joke. I am receiving billing from them for my wife's cpap (machine, rental, supplies???) that does not indicate what they are actually billing for. There are absolutely no details on the bill as to what I am being told to pay for...
            They claim that the machine "service", whatever that means, is what we are being billed for. I asked them to please itemize what I am being billed for in a statement and what the insurance company is paying for. They say that they will, but it has yet to happen (after 6 months). For what they are charging, $57 every month, the machine should have been paid for. The machine can be bought out-right for about $700 online and we have not received any supplies from them in many months. They also have unusually long hold times on the phone. Last week when I had been on hold for over 15 minutes, the phone went dead. I called back to be informed that they were now closed. I hate this company!

Apria Healthcare Group — High flow portable oxygen canisters

My husband is on liquid oxygen, he has requested for over a year to have high flow canisters, they bring him...

Apria Healthcare Groupcpap and cpap supplies

Consistently get conflicting information when calling their number.
              They are not making clear or following up on documentation they require
              from sleep doctor. In over a year I have received no supplies in spite of dozens of phones calls and hours of my time. Once employee actually said they called the doctor's office and was on hold for 5 minutes so hung up and will not call them back. That was the guy's job. I have his name. I was told by 2 people they would fax information. they did not. You are impossible to deal with and it looks like employees are instructed to delay things so you can claim funds for the CPAP machine instead of letting Medicare continue to pay. I do not know who is reading this so will not send more specific information until I have a human being to deal with.
              Roslyn Dauber
              [protected]

Apria Healthcare GroupCustomer service

Have spent the last 22 days waiting for a pre approved cpap mask and was lied to 4 times by customer service agents. 3 of which gave me different stories on the same day. But don't expect anyone to care since on line reviews are horrible and you don't have a department to deal with these issues. Here is a picture of what I have been living with while agents pass the buck and don't actually g things done.

Customer service

Apria Healthcare GroupBilling or customer service taking false funds out of my discover card

Billing stole $157.00 out of my Discover Card and tried to do it twice in a row back in Dec. Jan. Feb. Customer service said they would refund me the $157.00 but they never did. They claim they did that only to get my attention since they did not have my newest health insurance information. I've tried several times to get them to return my $157.00 and they keep saying next month, next month. Next month never comes. My on file credit card was only to be used for supply co-payments. I have not ordered supplies in along time because I'm afraid someone will again abuse my credit card. Thank you, Frank L. Suppa 3143 West 38th Street Cleveland, Ohio [protected]/09/2019 Please note all past bills have been paid...Thank You

• Updated by Frank L. Suppa · Jul 09, 2019

Still praying that I get my $157.00 back.

Apria Healthcare Grouprefund check for $828.07 for returned cpap machine

Hi,

A refund check is due to me for the amount of $828.07. This amount was originally charged directly to my credit card, without my authorization, last March 27, 2019, apparently for a CPAP machine that I got from my previous insurance.

Since my current insurance had advised me to get a new machine, I have already returned this CPAP machine personally at your office in Irvine, CA last April 12, 2019. I was told that a refund check for the amount of $828.07 will be processed and send to me via mail within 4 weeks. It's been almost 9-weeks now and I still haven't gotten the check!

I called your billing department numerous times and spent countless hours on hold and spoke to different individuals but no one seems to know what is going on. All they tell me is the refund check has already been approved last May 10th but no one really knows what had happened and on when the check will be mailed.

I already paid my credit card, where I got charged, awhile ago and I need to have the funds back!

Is there anyone who care to help expedite this matter or at least look into this and update me on what is going on and when can I get my check?

Your immediate assistance on this matter would greatly be appreciated.

Regards,
                    Gary Angeles / [protected]
                    Account No. 0905BZU747
                    1238 Mendez Dr.
                    Fullerton, CA 92833

Apria Healthcare Groupbreast pump

This entire order has been one of the worst experiences I have ever had.
                      I ordered breast pump, but brand they sent me will not work for me, so I called to ask for exchange.
                      They told me to ask Dr. to sent them " Face to Face evaluation and they did. (5 times!!!) The customer service claim that they have not received it, so I faxed myself 2 times. They still claim they have not received it even though I have electronic authentication that it was delivered.
                      Now I was told I cannot return or exchange the unopened box.
                      Customer service was not helpful at all!

breast pump
                      breast pump

Apria Healthcare Group — ventilator

To This is regards to apia ventilator I tried to get a ventilator apia They told me that that they were...

Apria Healthcare Groupcpap supplies

I placed an order 5/6/2019 for CPAP supply. I got a call today 5/15/2019 telling me that they cannot process my order and it may be canceled. they stated they did not have the cpap model or mask model. I know I supplied that when I ordered my supplies. Why did you wait so long to contact me to about this issues and I NEED MY SUPPLIES NOW, Not 10 days from now!!!

Apria Healthcare Groupcpap machine-customer service

This has been an absolute night mare that has been going on since January. It has cost me loss of sleep in addition to the loss of sleep the need for the C PAP causes. Not having this medically needed equipment has cost me client, caused me to fall sleep behind the well, it caused my GPA to come down and as almost cost me my job. I have been flat out lied to. 17 customer service reps and two supervisors have failed to up date my files after receiving my current address and my current insurance. I had to do 4 three was calls with my Dr office and 2 with my insurance company who all received incorrect information from this company. I asked fro a supervisor and got transferred to another customer service who switched me to another for 30 minutes. Then finally get a supervisor who gave me the correct information for my Dr and tells me that I should receive a call on Tuesday if not to call and ask for him. I did and know one was able to find an employ supervisor named AJ, nor had my file been escalated, nor had my address, New Supervisor says nothing has been updated, nothing was escalate and she will call me today my noon. NO CALL! I called as Karen instructed and CR says they need and extension or they can't transfer me. ask for anyone in escalation get same CR Leah who connected me to Karen, Karen says no escalation done but she will send it today so I can have my machine on Tuesday months after initial order. Not holdng my breath.

Apria Healthcare Groupmedicare qualification

I have been trying to obtain Medicare approval from this company for 5 months. They keep claiming that their files a not complete and that they have requested the information from my doctor. My doctor has provided the requested information many times. Their excuse to them earlier this week was that they have been undergoing a Medicare audit for 3 months but that everything was straightened out as of 29 April 19. Today i called about a request for supplies and was told that my file was not complete and that my supplies request had been cancelled again. The data they say that s missing has been submitted 3 times. I have never dealt with a less competent company and i am looking into changing to another supplier.