Zwicker & Associatesdebt collection practices/procedures

I am disabled on SSDI, I am on Medicaid, I am eligible for food stamps, I am on home energy assistance...

I recently went to legal aid, because despite a lawyer informing Zwicker and Associates that I am uncollectable, have been diagnosed with a brain tumor, and own no lavish goods, they have gone ahead and filed suit anyway; but it gets even more outrageous! They NEVER served me and put a note in the court docket that I was served!!!

EDITED Email

Thank you, ***, As I said, Z&A are a very sleazy, aggressive "firm". They put a note in my court docket/case file that I was served by them when I NEVER was! If not for the court mailing me a notice, I would have never even known for sure if a case against me existed or not! Once they obtain their "judgement" aren't they supposed to notify me? I am skeptical that they will even do that, given that they so brazenly ignored accepted court protocol. Please understand, I don't want to come across as a pest, but I am very ill physically and emotionally as a result of battling cancer for about 5 years now (my 13 year old daughter and wife found me unconscious on the floor in my bathroom 1.5 years ago, and called 911 thus saving my life), and dealing with a very unethical, aggressive adversary that could care less about whether I have a brain tumor or not. I believe that they should be challenged and confronted for what I BELIEVE was a deliberate LIE to the court stating that I was served, when I WAS NOT. Several years ago, I worked for the family courts in *** and judges were furious if and when they perceived someone had committed perjury. If it was a mistake on the creditor's part (which I highly doubt), I still think that they should be held to account. They should be treated as disrespectfully and aggressively as I am treated by them. I am on SSDI, state Medicaid, and energy subsidies, barely surviving. I could not even afford to buy my children holiday presents this year! I have a wife and minor child at home. If this sleazy firm freezes what little money I get from 9-10 hours of work per week, (this is what I "earn", while I am on on Social Security Disability, typically about $150 per week), it can literally mean the difference between living like a human being in dignity, or being destitute. My biggest fear is that Z&A will freeze Social Security funds (I know that there is supposedly a law prohibiting this), and I am also fearful that they will freeze my pitiful wages, also supposedly "exempt" from seizure. From what I have read about this dangerous organization, it seems to me that they break rules and get away with it until some authority or government entity chooses to take action against them. They indeed feed off the misery and misfortune of others. I am strongly considering bankruptcy now.