Zone Fitnessputrid client service willowbridge

Z May 20, 2019

I enquired about how I would go about cancelling one of the memberships linked to my account. I was told by a representative Margo Mourton that:

1. I need to pay 60% of the amount of months outstanding of the 2 year contract.

2. I need to pay this amount by the 20th of the month.

No where in the email correspondence was there any communication that I need to cancel the contract within 20 business working days for the next installment not to be debited off my account.

Today, 20/05/2019 I wanted to cancel my gym membership going about the same process I was initially told by Margo, and I am utterly disgusted by the service I received by one of your client service employees in Willowbridge.

I am infuriated with the disgusting service I received today 20/05/2019 from Chantel which apparently operates in client services.

She has no way of speaking to clients, she was deliberately sarcastic and I am not impressed with the service I received. I am actually dissatisfied and I will never speak good about Zone Fitness going forward and I will voice my complaints about this bad service on social media platform.

I have paid the cancellation fee of R482.5 including a cash handling fee (which I do not understand - as the receptionist did not even deal with any cash). Pending another installment to be deducted again the 01/06/2019.

I have previously received bad service from Zone Fitness when I cancelled another membership linked to my account and money was still deducted end of month; the representative Chantel dealing with this matter was always out of office; when she eventually got back to me she responded and stated that the money will be refunded within 7 business working days. It took 3 weeks before I received the money back in my account. I received no apology for the inconvenience caused.

Zone fitness service is putrid, your employees do not know how to speak to clients.

Maybe you should invest in providing your employees with a course on how to treat clients with proper client service. The client is always right.

Resolution:
I request that the installment 01/06/2019 not be deducted since my membership has been cancelled.