Zips Car WashBad service

M Apr 26, 2021

I have been a member for several years. #72446 + 000461. I have the complete package $34.95 each month. For over a month when I visit the car wash at 5211 University Parkway, Winston-Salem NC. They have not done the bug prep, have been out of towels and many of the vacuums were not working. I went in to complain and was told that the gun that did the bug prep was broke and corporate did not give a [censored] about this location. Did not know when it would be fixed. Said they were washing towels, now this has happened over a month. I was never out of order or spoke harsh in any way. Was told if I did not like the service that I needed to cancel my membership. I ask for supervisor's name and was told there is no supervisor or manager at this location. Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Prior to the last month everything has been great. Date of this service was 4/25/21 at 430 PM. Hope this problem can be taken carte of soon.

Mark Carlyle: mwcarlyle @aol.com

RESOLVED

• Zips Car Wash's response · May 04, 2021

Hi Mark, we truly apologize for your poor experience. We're sending this feedback on to our team now so we can address the wash quality issues as well as how our team members are communicating with our guests. Again, we apologize for your poor experience and hope to be able to continue to serve you as we work to improve this location.