Zillow — new subdivision and zillow is providing estimate!
We are in a new subdivision and only homes that have been sold are via the builder. One home across the street is listed at 40% higher than mine and it's same model. We are on Lakeview and they have pond view.
Zillow should not provide estimates until the homes have been sold from one owner to another ; and again since it's a new community it's only 70% complete . Zillow should stay out of trying to provide estimate !!
More Zillow Complaints & Reviews
- Zillow - fraud 
- Zillow.com - avoid this place at all costs 
- Zillow.com - zillow shame on you I will never ever use you site again 
- Zillow.com - they took $ 39.95 of my money and did not provide the service they promised 
- Zillow.com - realtor rating 
- Zillow - inacurate zestimates with proven appraisal and sale
- Zillow - erroneous views reporting, dropped of saves views,
- Zillow - homes for rent/condos/pre foreclosures listed
- Zillow - incorrect information
- Zillow - the company lowered my price, because the house was in flood zone