Zibby.comrefuse to give refund

A

Zibby.com is a fraud. When I signed up, there was no indication or warning that they will charge my credit card $99. No "terms and condition" or "cancellation and return policy." and they refuse to refund me of the $99 after I told them on and on that I am not satisfied and I am cancelling.

RESOLVED

• Katapult (formerly Zibby)'s response · Oct 22, 2020

Hello Ariabel,

Thank you for contacting Katapult. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. The proper steps have been taken to resolve this issue for you. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused during the process of resolving this issue. If you have any additional concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (833)-KATAPULT(528-2785) or online through our chat service at www.katapult.com.

• Ha
    Hari23 Jan 23, 2019

I'm trying to pay my initial payment and it says error for more than 10 times with different cards. I'm worried that I might have to pay the penalty fee. Their customer service isn't responding

Comments

• Br
    bradjones Oct 01, 2012

They never charge without confirmation, you are only charged for buying bid packages and registration is free on the site.