Zibbyharassment, refusing to refund a double charge, fraud, lies, unethical behaviors

M

Professional rip-off artists!!! Even though the contract had stated there was no interest if paid off in 90 days, zibby kept sending me text messages that I owed the full amount of the extended contract, after I paid the loan off before the 90 days were up. I got so sick of their texts and phone call harassment that I paid the amount off after 30 days and they still charged me for the full amount of the extended loan. They refused to refund a double charge for the delivery fee, after the furniture company I took out the load from requested they refund it. The furniture company had other similar complaints to mine and were looking for another loan company to work with the last time I spoke with them. I faxed the contract to zibby 3 times and they still lied about what I owed them. They never refunded the double charge.