ZestAdsorder #c56d413796 - product received defective and used

J Nov 07, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered the Done X Pro and when I received it, there was no original packaging...the unit has been used and there are several broken parts. I also purchased the warranty. $135 US equals $187.90 down the drain!
One of the toggles on the control unit is sheared off, the battery's USB port is not useable...crushed. There is no warranty information, only vague instructions. I have provided 2 pictures to show the battery damage and the packaged as received. Please refund my money or send me a NEW DRONE X that has warranty. Very very disappointed!
June Alwood
PO Box 1186
Fort St James, BC Canada
V0J 1P0

ZestAds
ZestAds

• L
      Nov 09, 2019

I ordered a Drone X Pro off this crowd through a FaceBook paid for it with PayPal 3 months for delivery what turned up was a KY 610S Drone nothing like what was ordered about $40 worth, I paid $135 US over $200 Ossie, I have not been able to get any assistance from either Zest or PayPal for this rip off these people should be barred from the Internet they are scammers Face book should tske up this case because i am shure there would be others that not found out they hsve been Scammed .
    Laurie Chetter Rockhampton Qld Australia 4701

• E
      Nov 14, 2019

This is what they sent me when I ordered a DroneX Pro. What they sent is worth about $20! PayPal dispute opened, but I doubt these guys even care.