Zaxby'sfood

Friday Nov 18, I ordered a 6 piece chicken tender from your Milton location. It was in the afternoon, my son had a thanksgiving feast at his school and me or my 2 year old daughter ate our food. When the thanksgiving feast was over my daughter and I went to zaxby. I bought it back home, she at 1 chicken tender and mostly fries. I ate everything else. Early saturday morning, my stomach started hurting. I went to the restroom and it was still hurting and diarrhea. I slept most of Saturday when I was not in the restroom. Sunday was similar to saturday. I spent most of my day in bed. Today is monday. My stomach hurts when i take deep breaths and when i press my stomach. I will be going to the ER today.