Zainzain complaint

M Review updated:

I am getting sms on a weekly basis then every other day from a number 759210. The content of the message is Download from the link http://http//193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=1074&sub=514909482 with deduction 5 SR without any value from this dirty link, please deactivate this illegal service, urgently
my mobile no. [protected]
thanks much

• Mo
    Mohammed Multani Sep 16, 2020

My zain prepaid number [protected]. Since 2 months, i am facing an issue..I had previously subscribed to weekly bundle (package), which was cancelled on [protected]. Inspite, every week, 7SR was deducted from balance..after complaining, amount would be returned, but again deducted at end of week..This has been continuing so on & so forth (again & again) since 2 months..Numerous complaints to Zain & CITC, have failed to solve this problem. Last 2 deductions on 9-9-2020, and [protected]..have yet to be returned. Upon enquiry, it shows that i am not subscribed to any package (i.e. this was succesfully cancelled two months back). Then, why am I still being charged? this has become a nuisance & so inconvenient. Please refund the latest deductions SR.14 (7+7). and ensure this package is cancelled for good.

• Eb
    ebenezer-james anedam Jul 19, 2020

Hi no signal for my Zain number
    [protected]

• Sh
    shyam6030 Oct 09, 2018

I check my iqama number i have 8 zain postpaid sim. i dont know how to come, Please deactivate This Numbers & take action for this issue.
    my iqama no. [protected]

Comments

• Ve
    Vel Vel Jun 04, 2017

Stop value added service

• As
    aslam memon Mar 20, 2014

Dear sir,
    I am dr.working in khamis mashyat hospital.iI got package of zain for 3 months plan of 5 GB every month, which was successfully finished, it was a good service, so i decided to buy an other 3 month same above plan for 3 months. So, I visited Zain office in Khamis Mashyat on 11th March, when i got sim and pet in connector, so it was working for 10 mins only till that time upto now it is not working and when i am connecting it shows connection failed . I tried Manny times more than 100 times but same result, i got. Atlast i decided to go in same Zain office and told him all about this matter, they checked themselves, and found same result, also. They changed connector and sim but could not connected, so they told me that they had sent complain to Riyadh to solve this problem, but still i did not get any result. it is request to you, please consider my request on prior basis, because i am not in touch with Internet since 9 days and i have most of work with Internet.
    thanks

I FORGOT ID NUMBER

[email protected]

• Bi
    biju chalikode Aug 19, 2012

iam buying a new zain net sim card, but this sim card is not activate.how can activate this sim card.zain number [protected], pls give me this sim card activate details.details pls send my email.my email [email protected]

• Bo
    bong obillano May 22, 2012

i have a problem my SIM card its always lost my money when i reload or recharge always.please check this happen to me again