ZainSim card activation

G Review updated:

This is regarding my zain sim card, the new sim card i purchased only worked for one month, after that i faced a problem stating that "no net work coverage" and i could not make any in/out calls. I complained to zain customer service, daily when i call one staff will attend the call make a note of my compalint and register a complaint number and ask me to wait for 24 hrs. Most of the days i call and check till today the sim is not activated. Now it is about 25 days passed i got 4 times complaint registratio number no action so far, i dont understand what these technical people doing, why the operators who attend the call cannot solve this problem ???? Is this company really doing service to their customers, the zain outlets in saudi arabia the staffs are useless, no response, they just say call 959 complaint number and sort the problem. At least they should advise the customer whether the sim can be activated or not or give a reply to my contact number saying that this sim will not work you buy a new sim etc. So far no response at all from the customer service and i am very upset of this company behaving like this, since i am a expatriate in saudi arabia they are treating like this or what i dont know. Please take necessary steps who ever attend to this compliant.

• Updated by abdulansar · Oct 15, 2019

Unfortunately deactivated my SIM, I need full to be active my same number [protected],
    please this number to important for me.
    please activate my SIM . Need full your support as soon as.

• Mu
    Muhammad Saqib Apr 18, 2020

Pls...help me deactivate any subscription because unfortunately my friend dialed a number and then 6 to 5 SAR are being remove or deducted from me pls...HELP!!!
    my phone number is [protected] -zain

• Um
    Umar Farooq Jan 01, 2020

I recharge internet package 3 days ago after rechage i recieved sms their was mention 400GB and after two days not showing GB and also not working zain internet sim.
    Internet packge price was 400 SAR.
    Could you please help?

• 97
    9725046424 Nov 02, 2019

Dear sir,
    I am Ramesh Kumar Singh today my sim [protected] 11.00am all services closed please help allready go service center and his apply my complaint any given my refrance no -[protected]

abdulansar Oct 20, 2019

Dear Sir,
    please this number to important for me.
    please activate my SIM . Need full your support as soon as.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Ansar,

mohammad wakki ahmad Sep 21, 2019

respected sir,
    I'm Mohammad wakki Ahmad I want to close my zain sim which are issue by my iqama [protected]

Sajjad192 Sep 15, 2019

I am muhammad sajjad iqama no [protected] and my mobile no [protected].
    I want to close unlegal sims which are not in my use, kindly deactivate sims listed as below

Anandhan P Sep 15, 2019

My mobile no is [protected] this activate or deactivate, please check problems & confirm. I want further recharge

• Ke
    Kens nieveras Sep 01, 2019

I just want to deactivate or cancel the subscription because its always deduct my prepaid balance and it sucks every now and then. This is my mobile number. [protected]

• Sm
    Smart vicky Aug 04, 2019

I need to close the postpaid connections

Moin Ghouri Jul 14, 2019

Hi my mobile number is [protected], daily there is deduction from my balance, please solve this issue otherwise I will port my sim to Stc.

• Ji
    Jiejie23 Jun 29, 2019

How to deactivate ur services mysterious trick everytime I put a load bal.to my no. Then I reciv that service and my lod is deduct to my balance idont like that services

• Ri
    rizwan Sa May 11, 2019

I want number

• Sh
    Shahnawaz Ali Apr 21, 2019

I just bought my 50gb yesterday (zain pos
    paid) then until now i cant access internet. Whats wrong? This is my third time buying orepid internet card. But i only encounter this problem in my third time.

Abdul Ayyub Abdul Rajak Mar 27, 2019

My main balance was debited even i have free call on zain network and I have tried many times to customer care but no attend by them every time i heard to wait 10 minutes but i don't know when there 10 mins will come to connect.

poor service and money greeding only intention of this network

mohammad wakki ahmad Mar 24, 2019

sir,
    my name is Mohammad wakki Ahmad . zain service are issue too much sim in my resident I'd [protected].
    so please close all the sim as soon as possible because all sim is active in illegal way and I haven't any one.

Jai Krishnan Murali Mar 10, 2019

Date : 4/03/2019
    Complained to customer service about the slow internet speed and I've got to confess, I've never spoken to a worse customer service personal in my life. I would never ever recommend a Zain connection to anyone again.

Abir123456 Nov 11, 2018

Hello .. I would like complaint that my UAE number seems to be blocked from your network as I all my messages to Kuwait Zain numbers are getting blocked my number is +[protected]. Etisalat have confirmed the messages are getting blocked by the operator in Kuwait.

Please contact me on [email protected] or to my phone number as mentioned.

• Yo
    Younaskhan Nov 01, 2018

Hi my name is muhammad younas .I pulled Zen Sim one but Then I looked at the Internet It was 12 sim .I compiled in Zain company branch.But did not stop. Please help me

• Sh
    Shafi mkm Oct 22, 2018

Dear, please deactivate all sim card from my iqama... Because, now I don't use any Zain sim...so please deactivate all sim card...My iqama no [protected]

Jousting Gurung Sep 23, 2018

im very sad qzz my sim atomatecally luck with out in infromition
    plz opeen my sim plzz [protected]

• Je
    Jeyaraman Seetha Aug 21, 2018

Yesterday some body called me, they told u got lottery 20, 000kd through al-mulla exchange it any exchange, u have pay through Internet one card Zain recharge like that

saymsaymon Aug 15, 2018

dear sir, i want to cancel my zain postpaid sim cards under my iqama.i dont know how much sim card under my iqama.but i cant to buy another sim cards.plz cancel those sim cards.

• Fa
    Fasii Feb 17, 2017

Dear sir,
    I lose my sim card ID number i need it to recharge my account please send me ID number
    My phone no: [protected]

• Wi
    willy0000 Dec 12, 2016

my 50 gb zain internet sim the one im using on my router got expired so i bought new one but its 1 month unlimited, same zain, the problem is not working now on my router, the internet signal keeps on blingking, but if i transfer it to my cp, it works, what is the problem?

• In
    Intikhab Shah Sep 07, 2016

plz take actoin of this number [protected] he caling on my pakistani home cll number pleas cheak

• In
    inayatsaid Mar 11, 2016

sir i went vacation and when return my sim card registration field. on this number my account and lot of net id active.i went batha Riyadh Office and there they told me it not on your name now.now i buy stc or mobily sim card? or zain new bec zain well again stop my sim card if i go vacation
    this sim was with me from more then 5 yesrs and now they stop and offce person told me it now on other person name.
    wy like this

• Sy
    Syed Raja Feb 07, 2016

I bought allowed data net sim 10gp sim card . No [protected] registered with I'd no [protected]. When i insert to my mobile its not showing net work coverage. And msg coming insert sim card .plz help

• 05
    0580872563 Dec 26, 2015

please active my # [protected]

• Fa
    farha43 Dec 21, 2015

• Ra
    Rafiq Ahmad Dec 20, 2015

yah, zain indeed doing something worst to their customers, i am using zain since 2009 but more than three times i got my sim deactivated due to balance recharge, because mostly i am staying out of saudi arabia, and i don't what date my balance is going to be expire. whenever i switch on my phone, i am getting greeting and some information from zain regrading saudi embassy in the country of my stay . but they never informed me that my sim card is near to be deactivated. and when i called the response was nothing...
    i myself came on point to change to another company...
    because they don't know that how many expats using their sim cards and they have to leave the country for long vocations, some peoples are being connected with their bank accounts through that numbers, and when they deactivate, they are not able to use the bank services and also other services which need a mobile verification code. also if they are using whatsapp by that number, they will be not able to restore the backup if they lost or reinstalled the application.
    zain was a wonderful world but now it remains just headache.
    the operators at online chat is free of morals ...

• Ve
    Venkata Sreedhar Aug 23, 2015

Dear Sir,

I have subscribed Zain Internet Connection (prepaid Data Sim) for 1 year (12 months) unlimited package on 02nd of August 2015, my sim card number is [protected], my location is 9th cross, prince mansoor street, North Khobar (khobar shamalia).
    The problem with the internet is i am not getting the speed, when i maid a Ookla speed test it is showing 0.1 Mbps download speed and 0.3 Mbps Upload speed, i cannot browse internet even though the signal is full and there is no problems with the router. I have made several complaints to the customer care. every time a new customer service personnel will answer and tells me to wait for several minutes syaing that we are checking your details and so on, however i did not get any satisfactorily solutions. I am writing this to please resolve my internet problem as i have take a 1 year subscription for 1100/-SAR. please help me out of this situation.

thanks

Venkata Sreedhar Sunkara
    Mob: [protected]

• Ak
    akhtarali May 18, 2015

How to I can use zain 3g in pakistan I am cam from saudi arab yo pakistan

Samil Althaf May 17, 2015

I have Zain Calling Sim Card, since 8 month I am recharging but sim expire valid date not extending it will expire on [protected]. I would really appreciate you for the solving my concern as soon as possible.

• Ms
    M Salique Apr 29, 2015

I purchase a Zain simcard with Data Plan of 10GB for 6 Months validty however the internet service has been stopped before 3 months of expiry with 3126 MB data balance...
    I want to claim...

• Na
    Naveed KM Apr 22, 2015

I have the same problem with Zain data sim. I paid for 50/GB 3 Months SR180 in advance without absolutely no service. My sim hasnt been active for the last 4 days and I have raised 5-6 complaints with no response. Everyday Customer Service calls me to restart my phone as if we are dumb people. I have raised a complaint with the Communications and Information Technology Commission now towards Zain because of the fraud service they are giving. Hopefully some response will be there.

• Ha
    HackPAck Mar 12, 2015

ZAIN IS THE WORST INTERNET PROVIDER IN THE WHOLE SAUDI ARABIA, YOU GUYS SHOULD FIX YOUR DAMN DNS SERVERS AND MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY WITH A LAND LINE!!! you just dont know how to setup a good server, i'm from Romania and i get REALLY frustrated because for 10euros i get 650mb/sec download speed and 450ms/sec upload speed in my country... i can barley survive here to load a youtube video at home i load 1080p60fps in no seconds, ??????????...SERIOUSLY? fix your damn servers. antenas or whatsoever. they are overheated and cant recive packets. or fragment them, and im stuck on 2kb/sec ...

• Co
    connie garcia Jan 10, 2015

i purchased zain pocket wifi from their outlet here in jeddah.it was performing good for about 2 months since i went vacation for one month.upon my return to ksa, i recharged my router 300 sr.the connectivity is excellent but i cant open any webpage, its so slow and their zain page always popping out.whats the benefit of my recharge.i tried to consult the customer service but just told me to wait.until when should i wait...til my recharge expire???

norhanie Jan 09, 2015

Goodmorning sir and ma'am plz can u activates my zain sim card coz yesterday nigth there's no network at all until now.My zaim numbers [protected].Thank u im waiting for ur responce sir and ma'am as soon as possible.Have a nice and wonderful day.

• Ih
    i hate zain Nov 27, 2014

zain comapany bahrain is the worse telecommunication company in bahrain, very bad service and internet is disconnecting anytime, i don't get any good signal, , and for the billing they will charged you for a unknown billing like what happen to my friend, and they will issuing a travel band like what happen to me, i don't have any contract from this company and i didn't get any postpaid or device in this company.suddenly they called me and sue me accusing that i have a outstanding balance without any proof, iv been there in their branch and they don't provide me any contract or a proof that i sign from them, , i got a travle band and a bill of 195bd for what kind of device..they are bad they mess your name and they will call the company without proper investigation..a proof..come on ZAIN BAHRAIN your not the only one provider in bahrain..KARMA will go back to you and ill pray to god that you will suffer more..

• Dr
    drsrikanth Nov 25, 2014

i have recharge with 299 riyals last month and i has to get 3 month but i got only one month . last month i mails but your people falsely lied and told i have 3 month but suddenly my net subscription expired. i made a compliant its still open. not at all bothering my issue. complaint no [protected]