Zaful.comcustomer service/returns

In my order (Order #UU1602061435120898), I received a jumpsuit (Item # [protected]) with NO button hole. My first attempt to resolve this issue was on March 20, 2016. I submitted a "Ticket"(#T160320038) and, per their instructions, submitted 3 pictures. Their response was to request pictures. I responded but never heard back from them. When I clicked on "My Tickets", I received a message stating "This question was deleted."

I tried to submit a second ticket but their system would not allow. I have made several attempts to do this. All with the same response.

There is no phone number listed on their website.

I tried to click their "Chat" button, but each time, during the hours listed on their site, it says no one is available.

I have stated that I would be happy with either a replacement jumpsuit IF it has a button hole OR a FULL refund to my credit card or PayPal account.
I do NOT want a store credit!!!

customer service/returns