Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] no customer services lines - no email confirmation

Hi, I placed an order July 24th (40.85 USD) but I never received email confirmation. I contacted the Live...

Montreal Online Scams

[Resolved] closed automatically.

Hello I am Eden Elyashiv and befor a month ago I opened a ticket and ordered a swimsuit and underwear.
Today I opened my e-mail account and saw that you closed the card for me because you are waiting for my rate, I did not understand what you meant because I did not get another message from you when I had to give you an answer. So, I would like to open it again and come back with a quick reply.
Thank you .

• Zaful's response · Oct 28, 2017

Dear Eden,
    Thank you for your feedback.

We at Zaful can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. We also have a phone line available that is open during our office hours.
    If you have any further questions regarding your order, you can free to submit a new ticket in our support center.
    We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please login and kindly reply to us there.

We look forward to hearing from you.

[Resolved] zaful shipping

Order number UL1707271639109279

I requested express shipping but my order has been sent by standard shipping.

I tried to contact zaful on [protected] but no one answered the line.

I tried to contact zaful on Facebook messaged but received no response.

I would like a full refund or a guarantee that my order will arrive by Thursday 17th August 2017

• Zaful's response · Oct 28, 2017

Dear Scfw,
    Thank you for your feedback.

We at Zaful can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat.
    If you have any further queries, please contact us via our Support Center and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

We at Zaful offer standard or express shipping, which vary in shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.
    For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/.
    Please reply to our message via the ticket system, and we will offer a solution for you.

We are looking forward to assisting you.
    Zaful Customer Service

[Resolved] did not receive my full order!! but credit card was charged for the full order!!

I received 2 out of the 3 items ordered. When I called the 1-800 number from Canada, the number is not in service. I tried sending a ticket, but it did not recognize my email address! I am beyond frustrated to get some answers! My order number is U1707031914245521. The order was placed on July 7th! This is unacceptable and not being able to reach a customer service representative is ludicrous! They had no problem taking my money, but now that I need answers they are unreachable!

Dear Adri,
    We appreciate that you took the to time to write a review.

Sometimes, due to the stock issue, we will send the order into dofferent packages.

Zaful Customer Service

[Resolved] order never received/phone number not in service

My daughter ordered a swimsuit over a month ago. Payment has been processed, says it was shipped 3 weeks ago but nothing received and no tracking info available.
The most frustrating part is that their customer service phone number is not in service!! Submitted a ticket on the support centre and did not get a response. The fact that the phone number is out of service is so frustrating and makes me very concerned that this company is a farce and that my daughter has been ripped off and is out the money she was charged. Disgusting. I would not recommend ever ordering from this company - sounds like a huge scam!!!

Dear DDOrnellas,
    We are sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.

Zaful offer standard or express shipping, which vary in shipping times.
    For shipping methods, please click here: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/.
    Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

Please offer us your order number or you can email to [email protected] com titled as "complain from Complaintsboard".

Thank you for your understanding and support.

[Resolved] terrible quality!!!

Zaful was advertising on Facebook, and I took the bait. Man, am I sorry!
The items came three weeks late, and
The dress and skirt I ordered looked great online, but the real products were made with inferior polyester materials (the kind cheap gym shorts are made of). The designs were also cheaply printed on. Am I suppose to go out in a cocktail dress made of polyester mesh? Hell no! I'm taking the clothes to the Good Will but I don't even think these pieces of trash are good enough to be sold there.

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for raising this issue.

Zaful offer standard or express shipping, which vary in shipping times.
    For shipping methods, please click here: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/.
    We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order.
    All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

[Resolved] all

I ordered 3 swim suits about a month ago and they're no where to be found and one swim suit hasn't even been...

[Resolved] charged and never received my clothes or a refund - it's been over a year fighting this

I have been fighting back and forth with these sons of b&%c#e$ since 2015 behind a refund for items never...

[Resolved] disgusting customer service

You have sent me a faulty dress and I've requested a refund and you expect me to pay for shipping back to you!!! Terrible!!
I've sent you photographs I've been to the post office to ask what the shipping cost will be and you still expect me to pay for the shipping costs back to you.

I expect you to refund me my money and because of all this you've made me go through I believe that I shouldn't even have to go back to the post office and return the dresses Now!!
I cannot believe how bad your service has been!!! Appalling

Dear Jennifer,
    We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order.

Please rest assured that  we will solve the issue to your satisfaction.
    We have messaged you regarding your issue. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and support.

[Resolved] bathers

Hi, I still haven't heard from your team and am waiting on a full refund for my items. This is unacceptable...

[Resolved] quality

I will not buy from them again because of the low quality. Shipping was pretty fast and support was nice, but that doesn't change the fact that Zaful clothing is of a poor quality. Items don't look like pictures, even the material was not as in the description.
Unfortunately Zaful refused to accept anything back. They rep explained that refund was possible only in cases when item was damaged or didn't arrive.
I am very disappointed that I wasted my money and would not recommend them to anyone.

Dear Valiy,
    We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order.

Customers can contact us within 30 days of receiving the item. If you have received a defective or damaged item, the wrong size or the wrong product, please contact us immediately at our Support Center.
    Please kindly review our warranty policy here: http://www.zaful.com/returns/

Thank you for your patience.

[Resolved] shipping cost

About a week ago I ordered clothes from Zaful. This is the second and last time I will order from this site. First, I received an email saying that instead of sending one package with all my items, my order has been shipped in two packages. Then, I was given a link to pay extra for the customs charges. I understand, as it is written on the site http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ that charges must be paid by the customers but customers should be clearly informed about it before buying anything. In addition, because my order has been shipped in two packages, I had to pay about 30 euro extra for EACH package, for VAT and other unspecified costs, which is almost what I paid for the total of the items. Not to mention what I already had paid for the shipping (express shipping) for my order...

Dear Inês,
    First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We apologize that you have had issues with import tax.
    Please see here for our tax and duties policy details: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ (see About Tax).

We look forward to your reply.

• He
    Heather Cass Dec 16, 2018

I made an order of Christmas presents, the order was about £200, therefore Zaful gave free delivery. DHL have now stated I have to pay 3 separate payments of £19.00, £19.00 and £23.00 before this is delivered. This was not made clear to me when ordering from the site that there would be a shipping fee after ordering. Also, it is completely out of my control that the order has been split into 3 shipments, and I don’t think I should be bearing the cost for this! A total of £61.00 for shipping is ridiculous. An unfair way to treat customers! I now understand that the customer may have to bear the charges for customs (as unclear as this was), however, it is out with my control that this has been split up into 3 shipments! I now have £61.00 to pay, rather than £19.00 which is a huge difference at Christmas!! To make matters worse, their customer service has not been helpful at all!

Mandy.xo Jan 31, 2019

Do you deliver in Zambia?

[Resolved] missing order

I bought a lot from Zaful and never had any issues with them, actually I was always satisfied and happy. But things went wrong with my last order which is still nowhere to be found.
My last order was placed 6 weeks ago and I still have not received it and don't know anything about its location.
Zaful support tried to be nice and promised to contact me as soon as they find out something. I also can't cancel my order because it was shipped. I'm in a very ridiculous situation and don't know what to do.
Also I am very disappointed with Zaful customer service. If I will not get my order within a week I will no longer be their customer.

Dear Irosk,
    Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to inform you that we have already shipped your order out. Therefore, we are unable to cancel the order for you.

Zaful Customer Service

[Resolved] zaful will not take my credit card

Every time I go to pay for the bathing suit I ordered with my credit card it says there is an issue with my...

[Resolved] long time to arrive

It took over a month for me to receive my bikini. It was ordered on April 21st and arrived May 17th. The...

[Resolved] my experience with zaful

I have ordered several items from Zaful and they sent my order in two different packages. I have no idea why have they decided to separate my order, but that caused me nothing but trouble. First package arrived pretty fast but that was the only good thing. I had to waste a lot of time and fight to get second package. Zaful claimed that it was shipped but they didn't provide me with the tracking number and I wasn't aware of my order's location. Time passed and nothing arrived, and Zaful was completely useless, they had no idea where my package was. I contacted them every day and annoyed them until they agreed to ship another package which in the end was successfully received. But when I remember all the hassle they made me go through I get the chills. Never again!

Dear Nastiy,
    We appreciate that you took the to time to write a review.

Zaful Customer Service

[Resolved] my items are not here

I order so many items the first package it was shipped out but I never get it I called since April and I haven't receive any answers about my items then I made another order of 5 items and I only get 2 items I send an email I called the number they have online and nobody answer nobody answers my email and nothing I only got one part of all the item that I order those are the pictures of the items that I'm been missing

Dear Sabrin,
    We are sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thank you for your support.
    Zaful Customer Service

[Resolved] very bad company, slow delivery and poor quality

I have ordered a bath suit from Zaful last year. Yes, I made my order back in December 2016 and after almost 4 months of waiting I finally received my order. While I was waiting I tried to reach them and get my order cancelled, but that was absolutely impossible to do, and they never replied.
And about the suit itself - I can't say anything good. It is poorly made, from very cheap material and it also smells nasty.
I didn't ask for a refund because I know that they will not reply and I don't want to waste my precious time.
Do not buy from Zaful, save your money and time.

Dear Gall,
    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Kindly see here for details about our warranty and returns policies:http://www.zaful.com/returns/

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
    Zaful Customer Service

[Resolved] zaful is not recommended

According to my research Zaful is located in China and that explains bad quality.
I saw their advertisement on Facebook and was pretty interested. I decided to give it a try and ordered a swimsuit from them. As a first time customer I also received a 10% discount on my first order and was pleased with that.
Well, that was the only good thing. In general Zaful is just anther Chinese company and quality of their products is very poor.
Swimsuit was poorly made, did not look like picture.
Tried to contact them and of course I did not receive a reply. Zaful is not recommended.

Dear Cathy,
    We regret that the products did not meet your expectation.
    Please kindly review our warranty policy here: http://www.zaful.com/returns/

Zaful Customer Service

[Resolved] non delivery of paid purchase

I had purchased an order and paid online and still 1 month and a week later had not recieved my order. My...