Yummy Hair Extensionsbad hair extensions

M

I purchased hair from Yummy hair extensions at the end of May 2017, it is now July 5th and I cant tell you how disappointed I am in these hair extensions. I purchased the loose curly of two 28 inches and a 24 inch.This hair gets matted so easily and as the day goes on the hair gets bigger and bigger. I wish I could get my money back but I know they will not refund money. I just need everyone to know how this hair is not what they advertise it to be. The other person that did a review is most definitely telling the truth about this hair. I spoke to a customer service rep and she told me I need to deep condition for about 20 minutes and then rinse it out. I will never buy extensions from this company again, I am upset that I told my daughter about this hair and she ended up buying the deep curly but doesnt want to install it. We are both looking for alternate hair companies with better hair products. Buyer beware on Yummy Yarn Extensions. Do not purchase hair from this company!!! you will be disappointed.