YourMechanicDo yourself a favor and use your local shop or dealership

The mechanic seems very inexperienced. The part I paid for, failed. I'm not sure what the refund policy is, but I'm not holding my breath. I took my truck to the dealership and paid them to fix it and feel alot more comfortable that it's done right. The service seemed cool because of the convenience, but there is no brick and mortar store to go to if something goes wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did. I'm hoping this will save even 1 person the stress of poor service.

RESOLVED

• YourMechanic's response · Mar 28, 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your honest feedback. We back our service by a 12 month/12, 000 mile warranty. You can find a copy of our warranty at yourmechanic.com/warranty. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,