Boston Scally Company Logo

Boston Scally Company

Having problems with Boston Scally Company?

Boston Scally Company Customer Service Contacts

325 Lasley Ave.
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
United States - 18706-1424

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boston Scally Company Customer Service. Initial Boston Scally Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boston Scally Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boston Scally Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Boston Scally Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Boston Scally Company Complaints & Reviews

Jan 01, 2020

Boston Scally Company — exchange/ return

I ordered a hat, it was too small. I needed it in time for the holiday. Immediately, I began the exchange...

Dec 09, 2019

Boston Scally Company — scrapper cap

I agree with the other users who posted here. Boston Scally appears to have very scammy elements to them. For...

Oct 11, 2019

Boston Scally Company — scally hats

Boston Scally Company misrepresents their products as being quality hats made out of wool, in the USA. They...

Jan 31, 2019

Boston Scally Company — scally hats

I purchased 2 hats at 2 different times. I got the wrong size, I returned them together in one box with a...

Boston Scally Company — return of a hat I ordered, but do not like it.

order #[protected]/reference#87428, I have been trying to return the hat in the 14 day return that is stated on...