Paracord Planet Logo

Paracord Planet

Having problems with Paracord Planet?

Paracord Planet Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Paracord Planet Customer Service. Initial Paracord Planet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Paracord Planet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Paracord Planet. Discuss the issues you have had with Paracord Planet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Paracord PlanetI will NOT be doing business with them again

I am a repeat customer for Paracord. I placed an order on July 25, 2012, and it was not shipped until August 1, 2012. I still have not received the order. They sent me a 10% off coupon via email that would not work when I checked out. I sent them an email the same day I placed the order about the coupon code not working. They did not respond, at all. I sent another email today asking nicely for an update on the coupon code situation, and I received a rude response stating the code was not valid. She filled my inbox with 44 duplicate emails!!! I went to the website to find a phone number. To my surprise, it states, " we are discontinuing telephone support. Please email us for any questions or concerns about your order." I will NOT be doing business with them again.