[Resolved] Yoinsnot received my items yet

C Review updated:

I purchased four items of ur website 3 wks ago n i still haven't received them I also payed an extra fee for 5-7 working days so I would have my items in on time as I needed them for a certain date tht date is coming up this wkend some how a don't think I'm goin to have them in on time... which is very in professional i have been sending your company msgs also tryin customer service n getting no where fast jst want to no what is happening with my goods as you have took cash out my account with getting bank statement in to prove so

• Resolution Statement

• Updated by Claire Mitchell · Jun 28, 2017

My item codes are [protected] other is [protected]

• Yoins Customer Care's Response · Jul 02, 2017

Dear customer,

We are sorry to cause you some inconveniences. If there is no stock issue in your order and your order isn't a pre-order, we will ship your order after 24-48 hours, please do not worry about it, we will solve the problem for you. Could you please tell us your order number via email? we will help to track the delivery and offer you a proper solution, please don't worry about it.(*^__^*)

Wish you a nice day.(*^__^*)
    Yoins Team