Having problems with Yoins?

Yoins Customer Service Contacts

Rm.19c, Lockhart Ctr., 301-307 Lockhart Rd., Wan Chai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yoins Customer Service. Initial Yoins complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yoins above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yoins. Discuss the issues you have had with Yoins and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yoins Complaints & Reviews

YoinsYoinks clothing

I ordered and paid for a top several months ago. When it arrived it felt like hard paper. I complained to them but they told me I would have to send it back to them and pay for the postage, which I did. Two months later I have still not received any contact or refund despite emailing them several times. I wish I had read the reviews about this company before I ordered but unfortunately I didn't. I will never buy from them again but am still entitled to my gerund. Surely there is a platform that can take my case up with them as this totally wrong and they should not be allowed to continue trading.

King regards

Angie Fry

[protected]@live.co.uk

YoinsReturned items / refund

I ordered tops on 6th of july sent 3 back on 21st july which I paid postage for I'm still waiting on refund after sending numerous emails I'm still waiting on a reply to say its been processed, I've sent proof of receipt that sent back and still nothing. This is ridiculous the amount of time I've had to wait considering we are nearly in September now.
    Kindly refund me for the items I sent back. This is not a good look for your company. I certainly wont be shopping with you again!

Returned items / refund

YoinsOrder tracking

I placed an order but I entered the wrong address. With all the available technology the company notified me that I would have to wait for the package to reach the us, then return to them before it can be sendt to the right address. I asked how long that would be and no response was given. I tried to track the order but the tracking number doesn't exist.

YoinsTops sent back but no refund

I sent 2 tops back to you on the 20th of may 2019 you received them on the 22/5/19 by royal mail and I sent it by signed for by somebody named Jennifer but I have had a email saying they haven't found the package yet in your warehouse im waiting for a refund and also I have paid for pp which is £4 this has gone on for far to long now which has put me off using you again I hope you can sort this out before I have to take this further my order number is [protected] and the ref from the royal mail is NJ645510226GB.
        Thanks Sharon Ivins 10/6/19

YoinsNot received any goods ordered but payment was taken out of bank the same day

I ordered two dresses on the 16 of may. The payment was taken out of my account the same day . I have not received any goods .I have spoken on the live chat and they said they can not help as I did not receive a order number or confirmation of delivery . Can you help me please .
          The amount taken out of my account is £33.35 . The items ordered where sku854681 and sku852717 The delivery address should be 36 Wayman Street . Sunderland. England SR5 1ED.
          The payment was paid by my debit card and is showing up as being withdrawn on the 16 /5/2019.my name is jackie.[protected]@gmail.com.
          I would be happy to receive the items or a full refund .thank you .

• Ng
              ng shiau li Feb 09, 2020

I have one months more the ordered have not sent to me yet, can I get back my money??

YoinsHave not received order or any type of communication

I placed an order on 9/13/2018 for several items and have the charge on my credit card. Have not received my order or any type of communication. Please contact me at [protected] or Susan.[protected]@yahoo.com to let me know status of order. I can provide additional information about the order. If you are unable to ship my order, please provide a full refund of my monies.

• Yoins's response · Oct 05, 2018

Dear LunaMarley,

Thank you for shopping Yoins.

In order to ensure your account safety, we cannot disclose too much of your order information here. We feel sorry about any inconvenience. We have informed the relevant colleagues and they will contact you via email as soon as possible. Please pay attention to your email box left on the Yoins account.

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yoins Polly

Yoins2 piece lace set, top and skirt

Ordered several months ago, still have not recieved!! Received an email two months ago stating it was on its way. My new address is 865 amburn meadows lane, maryville tennessee 37801. Catherine senecal. I've already paid for it!! I will contact an attorney if not received by months end. I have ordered many items from this company. Never had a problem.

• Yoins's response · Sep 13, 2018

Dear Catherine senecal,

Thank you for shopping on Yoins and we are sorry to hear the shipment delayed.

Because the shipping delays could be affected by the bad weather condition, customs issue, strikes, transports, public holidays and many other inevitable issues. But please rest assured that we will try our best to help you sort it out.

If you do not receive your order within the specified time, we will provide you with acceptable solutions.

Would you mind providing us the order number or the email address or your full name or tracking number to our yoins email address: [email protected] or via live-chat (https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html) or call us by 00852-[protected] (7:30 am to 10:00 pm GMT + 08:00 from Monday to Friday)?

We hope we can make good communication with each other and help you solve the problem in a considerable solution.

YoinsOrder [protected]

Hello

About three weeks ago, I tried to buy a discount blouse for being my first purchase but I could not do it

I asked an assistant to help me cancel my purchase, he said that they would return my money in the next 7 to 14 days but I still do not see my money reflected in my account, that is why I sent this message . My bank doesn't have any money detained. And they don't want to help from this email
                [protected]@yoins.com

I really need your help

Order [protected]

• Yoins's response · Aug 07, 2018

Dear Diana1894,

Thank you for shopping Yoins.

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yoins Polly

YoinsProduct quality, sizing, customer service

I ordered 5 items. Of the 5, 3 were extremely small, 1 was made with material so thin that it could not be worn in public (bathing suit) and one was small but acceptable. I requested a return authorization for the items that were not usable and was promptly denied. This is a poor business practice for an online company to condone. I believe they are fully aware of the sizing and quality issues of their inferior products and would go out of business if they refunded 75% of their orders. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! BUYER BEWARE!!

• Yoins's response · Jul 13, 2018

Dear JRichards1,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have 30 days return policy. Please view our return policy here : https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Return-Conditions-a-111.html. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on Accessories, Jewelry, Earrings, Lingerie, Bodysuits, Underwear, Sleepwear, Swimwear, Beachwear, Sports bra unless the items are visible defects.

If the size of the received item is not same with the size measurement, we will be very grateful if you can show us some pictures of measurement on clothes. And we will responsible for the item if there is over 3cm/1.5 inch of size inaccuracy.

For the quality problem, we appreciate if you can send us some pictures of the external packaging, SKU numbers and problem part of received items. After all the information is confirmed, please feel free that we will provide you proper solutions. ( We can arrange refund, resend or return with shipping free for the problem items with sufficient proof which will help us confirm the issue.)

Please also offer us order number or the email address or your full name or tracking number and describe the problem in our yoins email address: [email protected] or via live-chat (https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html) or call us by 00852-[protected] ( 7:30 am to 10:00 pm GMT + 08:00 form Monday to Friday) .

We hope we can make good communication with each other and help you solve the problem in a considerable solutions.

YoinsDelivery

I ordered £63 worth of clothes on order number: [protected] on 7th June.

However, I am still waiting for the order to arrive. The money has been taken from my account but I have not received anything.

Please advise me where the order is & rectify the problem as soon as possible. I would either like the clothes sent as soon as possible or a FULL refund.

I look forward to your reply.

Hannah Stonelake

• Yoins's response · Jun 27, 2018

Dear Hannah Stonelake,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We hope you can gave us a chance to explain:

Very sorry for your order has been delayed due to the out of stock issue.

Due to the hot sale time period, many of the items were ordered and paid at the same time by several customers what caused stock limitation. In order to improve this issue, we show the expected dispatch date on each item page and the payment completed page. So that customer can calculate the estimated date of the restock and process their order reasonably. And we also will provide several options for customers: wait for restock, change the out of stock item to another similar one or refund the our of stock item. If we didn't receive any response form customer in a certain time, we will cancel the order and arrange a full refund. Sorry again for your inconvenience caused by the out of stock issue.

In addition, we are also upgrading customer service to reduce the misunderstanding caused by this case. The customer will check the estimated shipping date on their account after the order is successful.

We have sent an email to your email address mag******@hotmail.com to help you deal with this matter, please do not worry. We hope you can reply to this email. We will give you a reasonable solution.

Polly

YoinsI am complaining about paying for the order I didn't get

I've ordered few dresses on 14.3.2018. And paid 73 € still didn't get that order . Now I'm requesting the refund of the full amount I paid for that .In the attachment is the picture of my netbanking from my permanent visa debit card and the money I paid for that order. I don't want any other inconvenience with this company. Thank you. This could be a very bad marketing. Nevena Manojlovic

I am complaining about paying for the order I didn't get

• Yoins's response · May 23, 2018

Dear nevenama,

Thank you for shopping Yoins and we are sorry to hear that.

Due to the parcel arrived at local and was delivered by the local post office or local courier, there are some irresistible factors. But please don't worry, we will try our best to help you sort it out.

If you do not receive the goods until the due date, we will provide a acceptable solution for you.

Would you mind show us the order number and the email address or your name you entered in the yoins.com account? [email protected]

We hope that we can build a good communication with each other to solve the problem. Could you please contact us via email([email protected]), the chat line(https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html) or call us by 00852-[protected] ( 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 form Monday to Friday) to solve your problem?

YoinsDo not use yoins

Do not order from Yoins (upon investigation they are also part of Banggood which has equally awful reviews/forums). The policy they share when enquiring about returns ‘The return address depends on the delivery country, so please contact us via email.' This is highly suspicious and they tell me that if you are in the UK returns ‘have' to go to China (the most expensive place to return from UK to discourage returns) whereas they have other returns address's that would be cheaper to send to however they will not share these address's. When questioning this with their Customer Care Team they seem rude and confused, also banned my email address from using their Live Chat for asking some simple returns questions and explaining that I wasn't happy. Also, the returns address on the actual parcel is in the UK so it's unclear why they would put this on their packaging and not allow customers to use it. When investigating more about this UK returns address I see that it's ‘for let' so even more reason not to have this on their parcels. Don't waste your money, total scam.

• Yoins's response · Apr 20, 2018

Dear elv01,

We will refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition to our warehouse within 30 days of receipt. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewelry, underwear or swimwear, unless the items are visible defects. More details about return policy, you can refer to link, https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Return-Policy-a-20.html.

If you think the items are different from the pictures, we will take the responsibility after we diagnose the problem.

If you find out any quality problem with your purchase, please take and send us some photos to show them. We will provide you a reasonable solution after we diagnose the problem.

In addition, the pictures are necessary. We need to determine the problem, according to the pictures which you provided. So that we can give a reasonable solution about that and solve the issue as soon as possible.

If there is no quality problem, you also can prefer to return them, but we are afraid that you maybe need to pay the return postage for personal return.

We have informed customer service to contact you to deal with this matter, please do not worry.

We value our customers and hope that we can build a good communication with each other to solve the issue. Hope to hear from you again.

YoinsMy order

My order number: [protected]
                          I have been told that my order has been rejected due to not recieving money, when speaking with Fannie on live chat who rudely ended that chat she told me the bank has not given them the money.
                          I find this very hard to believe as i have an email of confirmation saying payment successful and order is processing, the company itself took payment out of my card and is now not delievering my order.
                          This is theft and completly inappropriate practise as a company, Yoins have taken $111.95 out of my account i have my bank statement saying that and a confirmation from the company itself.
                          I want a refund today or my order immediately which was express post.
                          Is this site a scam. I will take further action if this is not rectified as i said this is theft
                          Regards Jenna

• Yoins's response · Apr 19, 2018

Dear Jennaleigh06,

Your order has been delayed due to the stocking problems.

Due to the hot sale time period, many of the items were ordered and paid at the same time by several customers what caused stock limitation. In order to improve this issue, we show the expected dispatch date on each item page and the payment completed page. So that customer can calculate the estimated date of the restock and process their order reasonably. And we also will provide several options for costumers: wait for restock, change the out of stock item to another similar one or refund the our of stock item.Sorry again for your inconvenience caused by the stocking problems.

• Updated by Jennaleigh06 · Apr 19, 2018

Hi Polly,

Thank you for gettimg back to me and i have heard from Polly and another lady which i greatly appreciate and they have let me know that my order is infact there.
                              The communication with Fannie on live chat was not helpful and gave me incorrect information, not to mention rude but the other ladies couldnt be more helpful they are an asset on your team.
                              Thank you so much for clearing this up and i look forward to receiving my order.

Kind Regards
                              Jenna

• Updated by Jennaleigh06 · Apr 19, 2018

Sorry heard from Rachel and another lady who were great!

Yoins — clothes order

I have ordered products over a week ago and spent a lot of money so was able to receive express delivery and...

London

YoinsShipping?

I ordered 2 dresses 6 weeks ago and I still have not recieved my items. I tried calling ( 1000 times) I tried emailing (1000 times). Tried the " live" chat (1000 times) and not one answer. These dresses are for my bridal shower while is in 5 days and I am furious about this!!! I will not give up until I at least get a refund because this is redicolous.

Dear Jess Chase,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience about shopping with us and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Due to the time difference between the countries, it takes 24 hours to reply to your request. And we are afraid that you maybe call us without the working time. We apologize that you have to wait, and we try our best to improve the service level.

Would you mind show us your email address? And we will contact you immediately.

We value our customer and hope that we can build a good communication with each other to solve the problem. Welcome to check the update status of your order at any time via email([email protected]), send message to Fackbook or instagram, the chat line(https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html) or call us by 00852-[protected] ( 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 form Monday to Friday).

Polly

YoinsWaiting for order for over a month now...

I ordered a playsuit a month ago and every time I try to track it, it still remains under processing, on my profile it doesn't even show as being shipped and its already been a month. I made payment in full and do not understand why I havnt received any communication from them. I want my money back. I cannot wait this long with no communication ect. I am very unhappy

Dear Lebuh,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

In this case, could you please contact us and provide your order number to us? So that we can check for you. You can contact us via email([email protected]), send message to Fackbook or instagram. You also can try to contact us directly via the live chat (https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html ) or call us by 00852-[protected] at 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 from Monday to Friday.If you contact us via chat line or call us, please pay attention to the working time to avoid the unnecessary misunderstanding.

In addition, you also can check the status of your order according to the path, ”My account-View order-Order status”.

Hope to hear from you.

Yoins#[protected]

I ordered a skirt almost three weeks ago. My order has been cancelled due to not being in stock (after I ordered and paid.)

If it is out of stock why is it available to be bought in the first place? It is a waste of time and waste of money. I have to wait for the refund now.

I just checked the website. The product that I ordered still seems to be available. Kind of weird.

I want to cancel my account on that online shopping site. Yet, could not find where to do so. I do not think I would buy anything from them again.

I would not reccomend.

Dear Tubako,

Due to the hot sale time period, many of the items were ordered and paid at the same time by several customers what caused stock limitation. In order to improve this issue, we show the expected dispatch date on each item page and the payment completed page. So that customer can calculate the estimated date of the restock and process their order reasonably. And we also will provide several options for costumers: wait for restock, change the out of stock item to another similar one or refund the our of stock item. If we didn't receive any response form customer in a certain time, we will cancel the order and arrange a full refund. Sorry again for your inconvenience caused by the stocking problems.

We are working hard to improve the service level and provide a good shopping experience for customers. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contract us.

YoinsYoins order # [protected]

I ordered 3 dresses from Yoins the beginning of March. I got an email saying my order was shipped on March 10th. I have not received anything as of yet and there is no way to contact the company. I have tried to send them an email but it keeps saying try again. There is no way of contacting this company, it is obviously a scam. I don't know how anybody else got their money back.

Dear Nikki K,

Tracking information shows that the parcel has delivered successfully in 22th March, 2018.In this case, could you please make a communication with the local post office. It maybe helpful. If you still can not find the package, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will provide you a reasonable solution. Please don’t worry.

You can contact us via email([email protected]), the chat line(https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html) or call us by 00852-[protected] at 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 form Monday to Friday.

Polly

YoinsPurchases paid for but not received - online scam company

Its been over two months now and I have not received my purchases. I have sent several emails back and forth inquiring about my purchases. I have requested a refund several times but my request has been totally ignored as they keep telling me to check my postal company even after I have, making me out to be a liar. They have not offered or suggested a solution and I have already contacted my back and made a complaint through their system to investigate this online store as they are a scam. This is a company who takes peoples money and does not provide the customers with the goods that they have payed for. STAY AWAY!!!

Dear Jasmina Jeftic,

YoinsDelivery / services

Good day. I've sent numerous complaints during the last week, just to get an automated message as reply each time. I've e-mailed, posted to your facebook as well as dend messages on facebook. I placed an order in early Jan, first I was told that I would recieve the order 13 Fed, then suddenly it changed to 8 March (yesterday) and I still haven't recieved it. I'm super unimpressed as no one is getting back to me and I've already paid in full. The service is slow and unprofessional.

• Yoins's response · Apr 11, 2018

Dear Charne Fourie,

Thank you for shopping Yoins and we are sorry to hear that.

We are very sorry for the delayed reply to your mail due to the New Year holiday in 14-18th February, 2018. Due to the accumulation of a large amount of message, we didn't reply your message in time.