YMCA — wages $ overtime
I was working full time for the YMCA about two years ago I was on a weekly basis told I had to many hours on a pay pieriod and was told to put the hours on the following week. I was just informed that they can't do that to avoid over time. On top of that after 9mos of work my child got ill and I had to take a few days off and was fired for that.
I'm currently working as a sub in our school dist and I haven't had one call to work sence reciving a misdaminor, I've worked in our district for over 15 yrs and suddenly They aren't calling and I was told it's because of this issue.
More YMCA Complaints & Reviews
- YMCA - unprofessional director
- YMCA-West Chester (PA) - terrible value for the money
- YMCA - discrimination
- Alief YMCA - heidi brasher
- YMCA - abuse
- Wheeler Regional YMCA - discrimination by lisa/membership sales against a member
- YMCA - complain in regards unfair procedures
- YMCA - unfavored conduct noticed: uncharacteristic of organization
- YMCA of the USA - employment fraud
- YMCA Downtown Chattanooga TN - will not remove my name from their payroll systems