Menu

R
Author of the complaint
10:53 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My experience:
Homeowner be ware of this awful contractor!
I had recently hired this contractor for my moms project. I live in another state and had put my trust in him.
Well, here goes the story:
My mom is a senior citizen, he had her living in her kitchen like a caged animal and hostage in her own home living in filth for two months and the job still remains unfinished.
There is not one thing done right. We hired him to put a new vinyl fence up and to remodel my moms home. I had to hire a licensed plumber to tear every last thing he installed costing us thousands of dollars. I had to hire a new contractor to tear down the fence and rebuild it costing us in the thousands. The new contractor also needs to remodel the new things he done. We need a new backsplash, flooring repairs, new doors, new trim throughout as he is unable to cut a simple miter, upside down vents, repair damaged cabinets, it's repair after repair after repair. The list is so long that I would be typing for hours.
All I can say or ask of you is to run away fast and find another contractor.
Please don't be a victim like us! I hope you take this review VERY serious as this is a real situation.

More Yext complaints & reviews

Yext - yext is a total scam!!!
Yext - tampering with advertising - fraud scam
Yext - fraud - scam
Yext - updating listing is not possible without signing up!
Yext - powerlistings