Yes LoansYes Loans - Not a loan company!

My Daughter applied for a loan from Yes Loans Ltd. If you check their website (www.yesloansuk.com) it advertises as loan company. She recieved a proposal agreement form offering her a loan, to me the paperwork looks like any other agreement from a finance company

She signed the agreement and paid £49.50 for an administration fee.

She then recieved a call from Welcome Finance who informed her that she had not been succesful in her application for a loan, this caused confusion as she had not applied for a loan with them, it then came to light that Yes Loans Ltd are not actually a loan company and that the £49.50 is a fee that you pay them to look for a loan for you ?

What a joke, I am now taking this matter to the Courts

• Ah
    ahmed Dec 06, 2007

this people are ###. they charged me £49. whenever i phone them they put me on hold forever with a music. is ther no law and order for this people? dont they get convicted as a criminal??
    why not??

• Ye
    Yes Customer Feb 27, 2008

One of the peopel to contact is [email protected]

• Du
    dumdum May 12, 2008

its this simple read ur terms and conditions before you sign it staes in there that there a broker company and that they pass on your information so its her own fault for signin the agreement and sending it back wivout readin wat it says!!!

• La
    Laura Hyrons Nov 26, 2008

Again - the same as all the other complaints. I applied for a loan in January 2008. They convinced me to pay £49.50 and i never received a loan that was promised.

I am still trying to get my money back! i just get put on hold all the time!

• Ra
    ravindra kumar sharma Nov 27, 2008

i want loan

janet hagen Nov 30, 2008

dumdum shut up! i applied to yes loans and it wasnt made clear to me whatsover about the £59 fee they actually made me feel my claim would be processed much quicker if i paid this by switch they also talk so fast you dont hear what they are saying "that is a part of their scam also" i believed from what they were telling me i was gettin the loan from them until i got a call from welcome loans they are a scam also the interest they were charging was a disgrace! when I called yes loans to complain they told me to write a letter to get my refund that was three weeks ago!!! i need my refund back and i wont give up.

• Lr
    lryan Aug 23, 2009

i have recently been scammed by yes loans, told in writing i was accepted, recently seperated with two kids desperate for money, paid £69 admin fee and heard nothing

there should be a law stopping them doing this with innocent desperate people, who need every penny they have

all admin fee charges should be refunded and the company sued by watchdog

• Ms
    MSPORT Sep 30, 2009

This Company IS A SCAM! i decided not to go ahead after they took £69.50 I was told to put this in writing so i did and I still have not had the money back! they have ignored my calls ignored my letters and are still passing my details to companies who insist on phoning me 12 x a day!

• Da
    daz_1982 Oct 20, 2009

yes YES loans is a scam. They have taken £69 pounds from me and told me i would get that back if i didn't want to persue with the claim. They have ignored all my calls and letters and was told they sent a cheque out on 15th and still have nothing. They need taking down, they are ripping thousands of people off here in the UK and people dont even realise.

Salgov Oct 23, 2009

They promised to obtain a personal loan. They took money out from my bank but have done nothing. I do not effect a loan offered by lenders within 3 months. I would like to refund the fee.

• Ay
    Aye Oct 24, 2009

I and my partner applied for a loan in july we paid a fee of £59.50 waited couple weeks to be told we couldnt have the loan and had to wait 3months for our fee money back.

Iv rang them and they said write to them so i did and ive heard nothing since last year i cant afford to lose the money.

• On
    OnlyMe Oct 28, 2009

I received calls from a call centre several times and the main one being Yes Loans/Advantage loans; who took an application form and approved me (and guaranteed) a loan. They then said there was a fee of 49.99 payable which would be refunded if they did not get me a loan. They sent me an agreement which I did not sign but they kept ringing for the fees as otherwise I will not get the loan agreement/money; then when the fees came out of my account (causing me an overdraft charge) they sent me an agreement for a Guarantor Loan - which is impossible because if you have an adverse credit problem, who would take the chance and approve a loan for you at an extremely high interest rate - when they know that a few weeks down the line they will be responsible for the repayment for saying you will be able to repay it in the first place. Then everytime I ring Yes Loans/Advantage Loans, they would say to me that there is an alternative - a guarantor loan from FLM (express amount of £500) which would not require a guarantor homeowner. I waited all this time and all they would do was re-issue the guarantor loan a week or two later - an agreement from FLM and charge me £49.99 again. Then I would get call centres who I found out were the same brokers attached to Advantage Loans and they would do me the same thing and charge me £49.99. When I call the participating brokers linked to Advantage Loans, they would tell me that I have to ring Advantage Loans. Companies linked or attached to AL are: TLG Loans and Yes Loans and also I think "I will Pay you".com. I am also applying directly to Direct Loans uk for a refund of fees which was taken out out of my account illegally. They said that my card details were only for 'verification' of my bank account and before I knew it they had taken out the fee without my approval and before receiving their contract.

• Cu
    Cupidon Nov 06, 2009

I applied for a loan with yes loans and gave them my fee straight away. After reading so many bad reviews on the net about this cowboy company i want to cancel my claim and get my fee back. I have been on the phone to customer services for over 10 hours trying to get through with no reply and have spent around £60 on my mobile phone doing this.

Maskal Nov 17, 2009

After relinquishing application fee of £69.50 very quickly, no remittance or any furtherment of application was received. 4 weeks later still no word. So i telephoned myself [20 times in 1 day actually] to acertain progress. Nobody will speak to me so i want my money back and want to charge interest on mobile phone bill for major inconvenience caused. I will not stop in pursuit of this matter until a satisfactory outcome is completed.

• Ki
    kirdy_6 Feb 22, 2010

i have tried to get a loan a got a phone call from yes loans and they took nearly 70 pound out of my bank have done nothing to find me a loan then rung me a week later trying to take more money when i told them they had already done this they put me on hold n then hung up many thanks kirsty dewart 07772329543

• Cu
    CURLYbless Feb 27, 2010

I was offered a loan of £20000 and put through to 2 advisors who stated I have been approved the loan. I specifically asked if I could be turned down after this stage and was told NO. so I paid the £69 FAST TRACK ADMIN CHARGE and surprise surprise when got through to next advisor it was a load of rubbish.No loan and now Im fighting to get the money back that basically they have stolen from me.

• Na
    nathan j lark Mar 01, 2010

I myself have been trying to get mine back for two months, there really is no way of getting it back . and sometimes i guess we have to accept this country (the devils playground) is not all its cracked up to be. yes loans are above the law . they honestly are . back handers are flying round all over the shop . :-(

• Pe
    peter anderson Mar 02, 2010

they have just committed a FRAUD they took £69.50 from me without authorization, what a gobbie woman i had to deal with inever even comleted the application, all my telephone calls were recorded and i even faxed them, GOD HELP ANY OF THEM IF I BUMP INTO THEM, I HATE BULLIES...

• Fa
    FARHANMALIK Mar 22, 2010

I HAD APPLIED FOR A LOAN FROM YES LOANS FOR 300.00 POUND THETY TOOK MY CARD DETAILS SAYING I WAS APPROVED THEN THEY CHARGED ME 69.50 POUND FOR ADMIN FEE SO WHEN I RANG THEM TO COMPLAIN AND TO GET A REFUND OF THEM THE STUPID ### AND OTHER SIDE TOLD I HAD TO PUT DOWN IN WRITING TO GET MY REFUND AND PLUS I WAS IN LINE FOR A HOUR BEFORE THEY ANSWERSD MY CALL ON THE 7TH MARCH THEY RANG MR UP ASKING IF I STILL WANTED A LOAN I TOLD THEM I WAS WAITING FOR MY RERFUND THE STUPID ### TOLD ME THEY WILL WRITE A CHECK EVERY 14 DAYS SO I WILL HAVE TO WAIT EVERYBODY DO NOT USE YES THEY ARE THIVES

• Vi
    vickycallum Mar 24, 2010

is there an actual loan company that doesnt rip u off and ask for money first

• Do
    dontringme Apr 02, 2010

I have received numerous calls and text messages for Yes loans which are unsolicited and I am sick of ringing thier premium number in order to ask my name be removed from their data base. I am about to contact the OFT and Trading Standards because this is against the law.
    THese people are a waste of space and if you go with them you must be desperate. GO anywhere but NOT them.

• Ta
    tam1 Apr 12, 2010

cancelled the application after two days you have fourteen days to do this their terms and conditions state you will be refunded within thirty days at time of posting this it is now forty days and still have not had refund despite phone calls and letters

• Ki
    Kiwood Apr 30, 2010

They have taken £400 without my consent - Does anyone in this position ever get a refund??

Please help!

• He
    helen_t May 20, 2010

hi i applyed last week and i was accepted aswel they sent me a applation form and i filled it in and sent it off after cmpleting one online aswell they took they fee of £69.50 out of my bank yesterday and i have been trying to contact them for a few days now and i keep getting is being put on hold then after about 10 minutes on hold the line goes dead. i have been 100% ripped off !!!
    I also recieved a text message aswell saying hello your loan as been accepted please contact the number provided so i did and it was a loan company called loan and go, I told them yes loan's was the ones that placed me with them and they new nothing about it and told me to cancel everything with them but it was to late the fee already went out. They said yes loans are a big fraud.SO yet again i emailed, phoned yesloans still iam waiting for customer service to pick up the bloody phone.

• Ka
    katy-jenks Jul 28, 2010

YES LOANS ARE A BUNCH OF [censor] and so are their employee's, the companies [censor] and as for their advisors well they must pick the tackiest, most common pieces of [censor] with no manners at all! yes dumdum ur obviously sumone working for the company so do us a favour mate and [censor] off, CASH FINANCE is a better company as they do not charge the fee and all advisors are really pleasant to talk to, , i am a single mother my sons 2nd birthday is coming up shortly and these bunch of wankers tried skanking me out of 69.00!!! however they can go [censor] themselves sideways as anyone callin them up wen they ask for the fee say sorry but the amount isnt in my bank account or if their going to take it out the day later call your bank up and report them get your card aborted thats exactly wat i have done and i certainly will be taking further action as these lowlives must get a kick out of skankin people outta the last bit of money they have to let them down after getting the 69.00 which is probs their full months wages! wish me luck!

• Lu
    luissousa Jul 28, 2010

i recently made a loan tru the internet, and i recive a call stait way tru sayng that have been accept. they charge me a fee of 69.50 that i didn't accept to pay and when i sayd that i wan't to decline they put me tru a line number that i have been for 3 hours and after that they hang out.I need to know how do i get my money back.Thank you.

mara maries Aug 19, 2010

the same i, m made with my husband and i don.t receive never the loan and i would like to now if this is a joke because we have the wegging and we need the money in october. thx mara maries

mara maries Aug 19, 2010

wedding sorry mara

jonathan kirkland Sep 10, 2010

Yes loans are a rip off company ..The police have been informed and watch dog..You ripping off [censor] if i could meet them face to face id honestly beat the [censor] out of all of them..YES LOANS [censor] YOU i can not wait to see you in court, Youve messed with the wrong guy...

angie cousins Sep 20, 2010

i appied for the a few weeks ago and twice have been told that i will be receiveing my documents through in two days and havent. i have tried to ring but can hardly even get through, it is costing a fortune (at 10p at min)to keep trying to contact them . all the documents have been sent and they have taken payment(of 69.50) and i have had enough now

• Na
    natasha doherty Nov 15, 2010

we had 69.50 taken from my account almost two months ago now and no recieved loan. i would like some help in retreiving the money back as that is alot of money to pay out and then not recieve anything.

many thanks

natasha doherty

• Wa
    wakeechee Feb 27, 2011

Yes they got me to, I had £70 left in the bank, they left me with 50p. Feel like topping myself over these people. I should have known better but desperate. Will never trust anyone again.

jon beynon Apr 02, 2011

I agree with all said about yes loans, (they don`t even deserve a capital letter.) When you phone them they start to make a profit and the longer they keep you on hold the better for them. I had dealings with them some time ago and like a fool paid the deposit, then discovered that although I had been given the good news, "You have your loan, " that was not true. Refund as promised? What refund. I will state it plain and simple, they are a group of rip off merchants, they prey on the weak and vunrable, they lull you into a sence of security and then rip you off. I hope that someone from Yes loans reads this. Please, take me to court for slander. Pass on my email to your solicitors, lets go for it and get you shut down. Our caring government should have done it years ago.
    [email protected]

james.cross Apr 27, 2011

be waiting for a refund from yes loans after they took money out of my other halfs bank with out asking got told that we will have the refund with 30days and still waiting we have rang them time and time agian and still nothing i would never use them and would never pass them on to any1 many thanks

• Ne
    neil1415 Jun 27, 2012

HAS ANYBODY GOT COMPLAINT`S ABOUT GREENHILL FINACE ( THE LOAN COMPANY OR TLC )

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices