The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Yes! Communities — continuously raised dp amount and now refusing to return dp
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Marnelle trailer park in Fayetteville, Ga has continuously gave us the run around. We got approved for a home with a 5% DP and the day we came in with the DP after calling the day before and told the home was still available it was suddenly sold. Then was told we were approved for another home a little more expensive for again 5% DP. So, we asked since the other home was sold from underneath us suddenly at no fault of our own could we give the original DP for the 2nd home and after the office manager spoke with corporate suddenly we were being told we had to pay 10% DP even though we were previously approved having only to pay 5%. We finally just wanted all the money we had put down in 2 separate money orders and only received the 2nd money order the same day. We were told we had to wait 3 weeks for the 1st payment to come back from corporate. After 3 weeks we called and were told it takes 30 days. It's been a little over a month now. No one returns our calls, no one has any information in regards to the money owed us, seems like no one is ever there. This is theft by deception. We have a receipt with the managers signature stating we would receive our money 3 weeks from the date he signed it and we are still empty handed. On November 2, 2018 I received a voicemail stating that the check needs 3 approvals on it still before it's sent back to us. How the hell does it STILL need approving?!?!?! Give us our money!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
- Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant
- Yes Communities - do not move here!
- Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- Yes! Communities - lot rent