Yellow Cab — terrible phone service
My husband works for Advanced Beverage Co. and they pay for him to get free taxi cab rides if he ever needs one to be safe. On Saturday the 21st, at 1:00 am we called Yellow cab to get a taxi. We waited, and waited and then finally I called back 30 minutes later to see the status. She told me it would be about 15 minutes so we continued to wait. 15 minutes later I called back to see what was going on. By now we had been waiting for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I was very upset. I tried to call a different taxi company but yellow cab is the only ones that services Advance Beverage. I finally called back very upset and she kept hanging up on me. I finally got her name and her supervisors name, which is Vicki and supervisor Tony. She would not let me speak to a supervisor and she never sent a cab for us. I can not believe how disrespectful she was and how a cab never came.
More Yellow Cab Complaints & Reviews
- Yellow Cab Company - dangerous driver
- Yellow Cab Los Angeles - taxi driver and fare
- Yellow Cab - rude threatening behavior, refusals
- Yellow Cab Dallas Texas - horriable service
- Yellow Cab - worst cab service
- Conway Yellow Cab - Conway, Arkansas - worst taxi service
- Yellow Cab - rude driver
- Yellow Cab - violent drivers
- City Yellow Cab Company - supervisor & driver lied and, were very rude disrespectful!!!
- Yellow Cab Company - rude driver fails to comply with parking/security protocols