YanwenI want to return some items but cannot find no information?

I bought 3 items and want to return 2 but there was no paperwork in with the package I cannot find nothing online either, can someone please get in touch and advise me on how to return these items?

There is no company name on the packaging, this is very concerning.

I need to get a return form?????

my referenece is T-LV-OS YDH

My details are- Teri Gamble
12 oldfield rd coventry cv5 8ga
[protected]

Te
Jul 15, 2019

Comments

• Ru
      Aug 17, 2019

Please can you tell me if you have had any luck in getting a refund from yanwen as ive got the same problem. I cant find anywhere to return them and they dont seem to have any contact details. Many thanks, Mrs R A Evans.

• Sh
      Aug 26, 2019

I have had same problem. Looks like this company are scammers
    Paypal are not refunding my $98 piece of garbage I returned to them

• Sh
      Aug 26, 2019

You gave the return address of yanwen f2p unit 5 trident way, southall ub2 5lf. Paypal are not refunding my $98 as they say this is a fake address. The package was signed by someone at that address. Please get in touch with me

• Me
      Sep 16, 2019

@Shipscat1963 Hey i'm looking to return my terrible item of shoddy hair straighteners that were not as advertised. I've been battling for the last 4 weeks to try and get a refund. I went through paypal who gave me the address of : Hay saada, rue imam jazuli 18 ahfir 63050 Morocco to resend the item which would cost me £45+ more than what I actually paid for of £38.99.
    However, I've just realised on the packaging there is an address of : Yanwen F2P, Unit 5 Trident Way, Southall UB2 5LF.

Has anyone received a refund by returning their item to this address through paypal>?

• De
      Aug 27, 2019

Likewise I have an item that needs returning, totally useless, with no paperwork or returns details, probably an expensive lesson

J.W. Exeter

• Ro
      Sep 02, 2019

I have 2 items to return as wrong sizing, paid £33 and now can’t get refund.
    Scams. Return address Yanwen F2P, unit 5 Trident Way, Southall, UB2 5LF

Sep 15, 2019

@Rossiboy Are you guys not buying from Ali Express? I have bought some items from Ali Express from this company. Some of the items came faulty and when i messaged the seller, they were very rude and told me that if i dont like the quality of their items, i should not buy from them anymore. I am lucky to buy from Ali Express because there you can open a dispute on the items you bought and are unhappy with and Ali Express will deal with it. I got my automatic refund for some items but I will have to return for free other damaged ones and the return address is the one you guys provided here, UB2 5LF. Wish me luck!

• Ne