[Resolved] Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.yamaha ray zr

S Aug 17, 2018

Hi Team Yamaha..

I'm Samuel residing in Vellore, Tamilnadu.

I gave my Yamaha Ray ZR(this is the 3rd service) for service on 15th August 2018, I asked them to change the speedometer cable which was not working.. Evening I got a call from service center saying that my bike is ready, I went to collect the bike, they asked me pay for the service, I paid them(actually they have to give me some little balance) I took the bike and started to home and then I noticed that speedometer was working again, I returned to service center and asked for it, then they're saying that the cable is not in-stock so they asked me to come tomorrow (that's 16 August 2018). As they asked me to come even I went but the response they give not at all acceptable, they asked me to wait and even im waiting since a longtime. No one ready to see my bike nor come and tell me something. And they have not done the things which I have mentioned in the complaint coloum when gave for service. I love Yamaha but not the service.

Service center:- Vedha Moto Corp, Next Chennai Silk, Near District Collector's Office, Vellore.

I request your goodself to see to this issue and do me a favour.

Thanks and Regards

Samuel.

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Aug 23, 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Yamaha,
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Regards